Freelance Photographer looking for model. Australian Nudist Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 06, 2008 at 08:08 AM

Hi everyone, my name is Mathew Bonser, and I live in Western Australia. I'm a keen photographer, and am looking to turn professional.

I currently do freelance work, and I'm looking to build my skill in photography. So to cut to the chase, I am after some nude models who are comfortable with their body image, hence coming to a nudist website. Age is not an issue, however I would prefer a female model. I am also happy to do couples as well.

I always have a duplicate copy of a privacy notice that I have typed with me, which allows the model to either release the photographs to me, meaning that I can use them in a portfolio if ever the need arises, or for the model to retain all rights, meaning that I am legally blocked from using the photographs in my portfolio. I always appreciate the fact that some people may not want their image used in a portfolio that others may see.

Please note, I am strictly against selling or posting photographs of people without their consent, and would never do so to any of my clients. I believe that to become a professional photographer, one should always act in a professional manner, therefore I have the utmost respect for all of my clients, after all you are doing me a favour.

Last but not least, every photograph I take in my shoot would be made available to you in full resolution, completely free of charge, on a CD, so you can use the images however you choose. I will also come to you to do the shoot.

Regards,

Mathew.
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 14, 2010 at 10:12 AM

I am in Western Australia and would love to give it a go for sure.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 28, 2008 at 10:20 PM

if you ever require a male model, i'll be happy to be photographed. i'm in sydney.
Follow - email me when people comment