Sydney Beaches Australian Nudist Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 09, 2010 at 08:28 PM

Hey peeps does anyone know of good places in sydney to swim?

I'll be up there in a couple of weeks and want to hit the best places where there is some friendly people to chilax with, some females would be nice too :p

anyone know?

• 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 16, 2012 at 05:30 AM

As this site is almost dead it has now been long enough for me to answer my own Qs,
    All Sydney beaches are better at LOW tide, only Obelisk has a beach at high tide.
    Lady Bay Beach has a veiwing platform for the tourists to see the nudies, what were National Parks thinking when they built this.
    Werrong Beach. (enter werrong beach into your navigator and you be fine) Is great, a sectacular location, amazing bush walk to get there, it has a lot of sand, a little grass, a few big rocks and lot of small ones.The WALK to get there however is a National Parks Class 3 Hiking Trail, closed foot wear, slip and trip hazards, steep pathways, no facilities, leeches, more than 2klm. Take drinking water and if your going solo tell somebody where you are going - THIS WOULD BE A CRAP PLACE TO SLIP AND BREAK A LEG. And you might want to protect yourself from the small brown bush leeches.
    I really enjoyed the bush walk to get to Werrong and back and I did it in Double Pluggers and nothing else but I did pull off 5 leeches and copped a razor grass cut to my umm uhh well better if I hadnt :)

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 28, 2012 at 02:11 AM

I will be visiting Sydney soon and would like some info on local beaches Lady Bay, Cobblers, Obelisk and Werrong
    I am after stuff like best at high or low tide, best in morning or arvo, any shade, any surf, any local clubs using these beaches
    thanks
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 11, 2010 at 11:53 PM

as i said, my favourite place in sydney. everyone relaxed and friendly, except for the "tourists" that hang out on the top of the wall
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 11, 2010 at 04:21 AM

cool, i heard about that spot, does it have a good atmosphere?

• View author's info Posted on Oct 10, 2010 at 03:05 PM

depends on where you are.. lady jane, below navy base at watson's bay was my favourite when in sydney
Follow - email me when people comment