Sydney Couple 30-45 Australian Nudist Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Mar 21, 2006 at 08:03 PM

We are a couple with a similar problem. We are based on the Gold Coast and find that most FBA members and most members of the organized groups are significantly older than us. unfortunately it appears that our age group is not particularly keen on joining organised groups. Perhaps it is time for a group, similar to that which exists in the UK, which caters for individual age groups was formed within the FBA.

As we do not live in Sydney we are not able to help, but it may help to know you are not alone. If you should be travelling to the Gold Coast please feel free to contact us.
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 23, 2006 at 07:41 PM

Hi there
    I am a guy who is in the same boat. All i get is guys winking or msg me..My girl and i are always looking for ladies and couples who are up for a coffee or just hanging around chatting..If you would like to chat, look at my profile, it will tell you how to contact me..Hope to hear soon
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 22, 2006 at 04:58 PM

Hi, you guys sound perfect to us. We too are finding it hard to meet couples around our own age. Unsure as to how we are goin to meet up or swap contact information without starting an account here....what is our next step? We are thinking of goin to River Island soon
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 21, 2006 at 08:03 PM

We are a couple with a similar problem. We are based on the Gold Coast and find that most FBA members and most members of the organized groups are significantly older than us. unfortunately it appears that our age group is not particularly keen on joining organised groups. Perhaps it is time for a group, similar to that which exists in the UK, which caters for individual age groups was formed within the FBA.

As we do not live in Sydney we are not able to help, but it may help to know you are not alone. If you should be travelling to the Gold Coast please feel free to contact us.
Follow - email me when people comment