seeking nude friends in melbourne Australian Nudist Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 22, 2009 at 05:28 AM

Hi all.

I'm new to this site and I'm looking for friends to join me at sunnyside and point impossible nude beaches.

I'm a straight male, 28, good conversationalist and I love good company. I don't expect anything of you, just conversation, company and confidence in my personal safety.

Sunbathing has become so much fun that if I go to a clothed beach, I feel like I'm wasting valuable beach time by having shorts on. All my friends are prudes and won't go nude. This means I pass up the oportunity for company at normal beaches to head for the nude beaches.

I'm looking for friends under 35... the old people are nice, but sometimes I just want to mix with my contemporaries. Male or female, I don't care, as long as I feel safe. That said, I'm straight and a little wary of other guys after receiving a few unwanted propositions on the beach.

If you're interested, drop a line.
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Mar 19, 2009 at 03:43 AM

Hey there.
    Had any success with your request?
    If you're still looking, I'm an experienced nudist, and have been a few times this year. it is great, and natural!
    I am 51, gay male who is clean, fit, and genuine. I think I meet and respect your criteria, and drive.
    For follow-up, not sure how we can do it, but Gumtree Ad may work ....
    Cheers for now, Robii.
Follow - email me when people comment