Glen Eden Sun Club, Corona, California California Sun bums Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 21, 2008 at 11:35 AM

Since everyone is posting about there nudist clubs or beaches. I thought, I would post something about my local club.It is conveniently located to all kinds of attractions, if that is what you are interested in doing, while you're in California.

Glen Eden was established in 1963, it is on 200 acres of land up against Cleveland National Forest. We even have the only West Coast AANR Library. Glen Eden always has something going on. Please check out there website and check out all the events that are scheduled. Perhaps, you will find something to your liking.

If you check out our website, you will notice there is a coupon for a FREE DAY at G.E. Of course, you are expected to take a tour of the grounds first. If your a single male, then you will be interviewed first, and a background check will be taken. If you have no problem with those requirements, then please do check out our wonderful club.

Once you experience it,I guarantee you will want to return.

This is what Glen Eden Sun Club has to offer.. Enjoy!! Hope to see you there!!

Club Facilities at Glen Eden
    Heated Indoor and Outdoor Pools, Large Outdoor Spa, Dry Sauna, Walking and Hiking Trails, Six Tennis Courts (Four Lighted), Volleyball and Basketball Courts, Gym/Fitness Center, Three Pool Tables, Horseshoe Pits, Shuffleboard Courts, Two Lighted Petanque Courts, Recreation Center including a dance floor, Televisions & Card Tables, Book Store, Restaurant, Family Recreation Center, Playground, RV Hook-up Sites, Snow Bird Sites, Member Leased Permanent Sites, Rental Accommodations, Wooded Tent Camping Sites, Picnic & Barbecue Areas, Laundry Facilities, and a Serene Outdoor Chapel.

Members Only

• 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 03, 2015 at 01:46 PM

Glen Eden sounds awesome! I'll check it out. I'm in the SoCal area so it's more conservative down here.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 29, 2013 at 07:49 AM

I can second that Leah!  GE is a great place with lots to do, with friendly people on a large parcel of land.  Hiking, tennis, indoor (pool) and outdoor volleyball, and fitness gym are just a few of the things GE has to offer.

Sorry to hear of the 'resort-lacking' area you moved to.  Hopefully things work out OK for you nudist-wise..

• View author's info Posted on Aug 13, 2012 at 07:28 AM

Great news!! I hope your experience was a positive one.. Yes, please post your experience.. Did you go alone or as a couple? What did you think of the grounds, the people in the office, and the activities that are offered?
    I still have good things to say about G.E. even if I'm no longer close to it or even a member any longer. Since I have moved out of S. California and now live in Bullhead City, AZ... There are no clubs in or around my area. sigh!! Now, I'm strictly a in home nudist... searching for other nudists in my area, to maybe form a non-landed club. Which is becoming a chore to do..sigh!!
    Thanks, Hugs, Leah
Follow - email me when people comment