What the #@*! is wrong with L.A.? California Sun bums Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 16, 2008 at 11:29 PM

There are many citations on the net of the LA County law specifically prohibiting public nudity of any kind, including the beach, that say it was passed several years ago. But I can't find any mention of WHY it was passed, whether it was by the legislature or by the people (proposition?), and what were the real driving forces behind it that got it passed. Anybody know?

More importantly, what in the he!! is wrong with LA and SB? Was it the catholic Mexicans (yes, "catholic" intentionally not in uppercase--they offend me just as much as we offend them) that got us persecuted, or what? California is the land of sun and surf, with LA being a huge city where there must be a huge desire for a CO beach area. What in the he!! are these dumbfuc% people thinking banning CO beach areas in such a prime beach region?
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 11, 2012 at 08:30 PM

We live near LA and its still not changed and the cops rule eveything. We drive south to SanOnfre and there its not EZ but we climb down for the safest place ever and volleyball.  The rangers still go the other way. mostly its safe for evry age and person. Kelly S.

Members Only

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Mar 03, 2012 at 02:23 PM

NOT ONLY THAT BUT NO NUDE CRUISES RUN OUT OF THE L.A. AREA SO WE NEED TO SPEND BIG BUCKS TO GET TO FLORIDA BY PLANE.SEEMS TO ME THERE ARE TEXTILE CRUISES OUT OF THE L.A. AREA YET OUR GREAT TRAVEL AGENTS DON'T HAVE THR BRAINS AND OR GUTS TO JUMP ON THE MARKET FOR NUDE CRUISES HERE ON THE SUPPOSEDLY MORE LIBERAL WEST COAST.
  • View author's info Posted on May 22, 2008 at 06:10 PM

Uh, I'm not a girl. But thanks.
Follow - email me when people comment