Nudist Comments and Suggestions Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 20, 2014 at 04:10 PM

I cant understand why people on a nudist website are shy about supplying pictures showing themselves naked. I can understand why some people may not want there face shown, but to me being naked is a beautiful and natural expression of who you are. On this site true nudist will appreciate your body for what it is and not just as some'Playboy' voyeristic oppurtunity. If you are looking for 'love' a photo will greatly improve your chances of meeting someone. A photo can also start a conversation with,where or what is happening in the background. I am very interested to read peoples comments and interested to see how many of those people have posted photos.

• 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 11, 2014 at 07:30 AM

Quoting Sandybeach2013:

I cant understand why people on a nudist website are shy about supplying pictures showing themselves naked. I can understand why some people may not want there face shown, but to me being naked is a beautiful and natural expression of who you are. On this site true nudist will appreciate your body for what it is and not just as some'Playboy' voyeristic oppurtunity. If you are looking for 'love' a photo will greatly improve your chances of meeting someone. A photo can also start a conversation with,where or what is happening in the background. I am very interested to read peoples comments and interested to see how many of those people have posted photos.

One is the technology aspect of tracking, but I don't think that many actually focus on this reason.

With cameras not being allowed at many nudist places, it may be difficult for a single person to have a photo in which they look natural.  Many of the pictures on this site from the men are ones that would be for people who are looking for sexual hookups.  The bathroom selfie and many of the self-timer bed shots come across as sexually driven to me. Granted, after poking around this site for a few weeks now, I think many are here for sexual gratification based on the many of the stories shared, the pictures I've seen, and profiles I've seen. While it is nice to be nude and feel that "beautiful and natural expression", you can't control who is looking at you as a voyeristic opportunity. 

If you are looking for love a photo of sometime will help, but true love goes beyond the photo...especially having to have it be nude.  I am obese and tried to post pictures indicating this without textiles, but I also wrote about myself.  It is sad to me when men send a wink asking for more pictures, and then their profile has nothing in common with me.  Yes, it is somewhat the problem of the differences between men and women. However, the written word can also be a "beautiful and natural expression" that will keep away the voyers.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 26, 2014 at 02:24 PM

I think the spread of Social Media has probably had an effect on what some people want to show.

Basically, anything can be traced to an IP address and that worries many people.  And, I understand

not having a face pic, since it could end up losing your job.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment