Thought this was a nudist dating site Comments and Suggestions Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 21, 2016 at 07:19 AM

Just wondering why since this is a nudist dating site the majority of the profiles I have encountered do not have a nude picture.  Why join a nudist dating site if you are not going to post at least one nude picture, it doesn't make sense.

In a way it makes one wonder if you really are a nudist.  If they don't want to post a nude photo then maybe they should be on a textile dating site instead, just saying.

• 12Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 03, 2017 at 10:00 AM

I understand your frustration, but understand that some people don't have someone to take a nude photo or have not had friends to take them or been anywhere where they had their photo taken nude,  Me, I only had old photos that I had a life drawing teacher take when I was modeling.  I have been to a nude beach, but by myself and no camera, so no nude photos from that, just the images in my mind.  Not everyone has what you have or has the freedom to get pics taken or still feel vulnerable to share their true selves without any masks to hide behind. 

• View author's info Posted on May 01, 2017 at 12:59 PM

a large part of this site is open to all across the www net. not everyone is comftabel with that and would prefure to have descrestion on who sees ther photo.

also there are those that are curiouse to the naturist way and looking  to start finding more info.

personaly i find some photos here very close to the mark of being more sutable to a x rated site but that is personal tast and idears of freindshp  

• View author's info Posted on Mar 12, 2017 at 02:01 PM

You know, seeing how this site is nudistfriends.com, you would think nude profile pics should be a requirement to be able to have an active profile.  The number of profiles without them is a bit ridiculous.  It's not that I believe no pics with the subject wearing clothes should be allowed, I'm simply saying the majority of those uploaded pics should show that user nude, hence the whole nudist theme.  It really makes you reconsider whether you should continue paying money to use the site for it's intended purpose.  Me, I'm looking for nudist women to date.  If I wanted to use a site where everyone is fully clothed, I wouldn't be here.  Just sayin.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 16, 2016 at 01:45 PM

Quoting countrycpl2006:

real nudists are the people that include pictures. the people that don't have any pictures are just gawkers and 90% of them are way obese. they are wishing they had bodies like us with pictures. if the did put pictures we would probably be begging someone to delete them. i pay no mind to the members with no pictures. that is why they give you the option of photos yes/no. i only chat or view the real nudist.

"To be ore not to be,........!"- its not from Goethe.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 16, 2016 at 01:34 PM

If  i go  naked on beach ore lake in forest,100% possibility in 1 sec stand neighbours infront. Its also not a problem,that the neighbour sea my fotos here. If you has a neighbours-problem fom him , may be  youre naked fototour is the begining of  his end.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 23, 2016 at 09:25 AM

That is true.

However some are not out of the "closet".

For me most everybody I know is very much aware of my interest in this life style whether they understand it is an entirely different subject.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 23, 2016 at 09:22 AM

that is a legit question

• View author's info Posted on Aug 23, 2016 at 09:21 AM

Personally I enjoy the nude body but I really do not care if people are clothed.

I am looking for connection. What a person is inside.

The outside does not matter all that much.

However the eyes do have their own likes and dislikes when it comes to being intimate physically.

But for friendship in our life style, it absolutely does not matter to me what you look like.

What is your heart like.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 19, 2016 at 04:41 PM

Quoting GYMBO2:

agree, one should post a nude photo.

If you agree why do you not have a nude photo.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 03, 2016 at 08:15 AM

I too agree, as nudists we should not be afraid to show ourselves or have others see us

• View author's info Posted on Jul 26, 2016 at 07:13 AM

true nudists are the people that include pictures. the people that don't have any pictures are just gawkers and 90% of them are way obese. they are wishing they had bodies like us with pictures. if the did put pictures we would probably be begging someone to delete them. i pay no mind to the members with no pictures. that is why they give you the option of photos yes/no. i only chat or view the real nudist.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 20, 2016 at 11:30 AM

agree, one should post a nude photo.

Follow - email me when people comment