Where have all the good women gone? Comments and Suggestions Forward to friends

• View author's info Premium Author Posted on Oct 26, 2008 at 09:49 AM

Hi Wayne - Your profile and photos are some of the best I've seen on this site. (wish you were 10 years older ;-)

I have met many good new friends here. There may be more men than women. There are also many profiles that are inactive. Have you used "search profiles" so that you can contact women who you find interesting? I used it to find men and women for a new nudist group that is forming in the Chicago area. We had our first meeting 10/18.

Be proactive...Bet it will work for you.
  • 13Comments

• View author's info Premium Posted on Nov 12, 2015 at 08:14 AM

Could twist this round and ask where all the genuine naturist men are!!!

Naturism is my lifestyle, I live naked at home, holiday at naturist resorts, belong to both British Naturism plus a local club here in Portugal but it seems to me, most are either in the USA or other distant locations.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 07, 2015 at 01:28 PM

i like to meet a woman in Brighton.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 19, 2015 at 03:55 PM

Well I sure wasted the money joining and paying. This site is focused on Aussie, UK, Euro or California women,,,there are no real profiles of women in my area..and if there are,,they are not active and do not respond to any comments or messages. Its a dead end. NOT even any activity to this forum question and topic pages. I'm done.....quit wasting my time here to find a 'real nudist woman online 

• View author's info Posted on Feb 18, 2015 at 06:58 AM

I know how you feel. Ive seen pics/profiles of women from my area who have popped up on 'search' for the lst 6 years,,always the same ones on front page,,and NONE ever post or participate or post up new pics.  One more reason I am 'certified' but not paying  the big membership prices just to find out all these old profiles they dont' pull down for no activity are still inactive.  I want to see and meet women in my area through this site,,but there is no guarantee there even ARE any left here that care or participate,,thus 90 bucks down the  drain if there are none even here anymore.   

• View author's info Posted on Apr 11, 2014 at 08:36 AM

Quoting flanative:

Thanks Pete, I appreciate your wordds of encouragement and your place is great,bet ya'll have lots of fun. If I get to relocate in a year or two then I'm coming to that part of Florida so I can get very involved,not much going on here in east Texas...atleast no body has contacted me yet...here's hoping! have a great week and again,Thanks!   Wayne

So are you back in Georgia or in East Texas or now that it has been a year or two...are you in FL?  At least dependin on where in East Texas you were, there are some nudist resort options near houston and dallas.  Nothing like being in the piney woods laying on a blanket clothing free and thanking God for the beauty that you are getting to experience. 

you really have a great profile.  congratulations on figuring that part out.  I get the challenge of finding someone for both aspects of you...the Christian and the Naturist.  Seems neither group want to intermix most of the time.  I try to find some support through groups in FB and yahoo, but even those have others threading in.  Know we get the struggle too.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 16, 2012 at 08:33 AM

hello, I have just discovered the forum and read your post. There is a "good" woman over here in Australia.  It appears that all the guys I am attracted to are over there in the land of the brave and free.  I have trouble finding a "good" man. Time and place seems to be a problem.  What is your judgement on my profile? I think we have chatted briefly.
  • View author's info Premium Posted on Mar 02, 2012 at 09:10 AM

Hey everybody, Wayne here-It seems that alot of the women are gone! Did aliens come and take them away?? After an overhaul of my profile and reflection of my wants and needs I think I have made a good profile. Is it too much to ask for an honest and sincere woman to chat with, date and get to know? There seem to be wayyyyy to many fakes and scammers on here and some of us REAL people are just dam tired of it...its a waste of my time and bandwidth on this site. I know I'm venting alittle but dang it where are the women that want a real man? They say they want all the things they list in their profile but when you contact them they either block you or never respond, do us the courtesy of sending a polite msg and say you aren't interested, its that simple! Me, I'm looking for and wanting a lasting relationship, I'm not afraid of commitment and would welcome a manogamos relationship with one woman, she would be treated like a queen, with repect and affection beyond her wildest dreams, she would never lack for passion and attention. I love life and laughter, its good for the soul. I'm here...just waiting and watching for you! That special woman....where are you? Let my words be a beacon in the night and follow the light....see ya soon!
  • View author's info Premium Posted on Jun 06, 2011 at 05:53 PM

Thanks Pete, I appreciate your wordds of encouragement and your place is great,bet ya'll have lots of fun. If I get to relocate in a year or two then I'm coming to that part of Florida so I can get very involved,not much going on here in east Texas...atleast no body has contacted me yet...here's hoping! have a great week and again,Thanks!   Wayne

• View author's info Posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 04:15 PM

I had a non-nudist friend of mine view my profile and she suggested quite a few changes. It worked. Sometimes you just cannot see the wood for the trees. Now I tend to update my profile quite often. It keeps it fresh and attracts more hits.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 05, 2009 at 09:25 AM

Ok, here's my .02......... I think your profile is good, I'd hit on you, but you live in GA..... if you every get up the Jersey way give a shout..... Also, if you're up this way in the warmer months and have a weekday off, we have a wonderful clothing optional beach here, lets go to the beach!.... I'm not a member if you wish to correspond with me you must first send me an e-mail. I cannot initiate anything.... unless you are a good detective... hope we catch up soon....
  • View author's info Premium Posted on May 10, 2009 at 10:26 AM

well I've made some new friends since revising my profile,still hopeful that I'll meet a woman that shares my love of being alanatural and share that with her and friends,thanks to all who have been supportive so far!!
  • View author's info Premium Posted on Oct 28, 2008 at 03:48 PM

Thanks Tanzan,I'm trying to improve! I like the nude lifestyle as opposed to be clothed,but so many woman are scared off by this,makes no sense to me but I'll keep trying. Maybe invite me to one of your meetings or outings sometime,I'm not shy and make friends easily. wayne
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 26, 2008 at 09:49 AM

Hi Wayne - Your profile and photos are some of the best I've seen on this site. (wish you were 10 years older ;-)

I have met many good new friends here. There may be more men than women. There are also many profiles that are inactive. Have you used "search profiles" so that you can contact women who you find interesting? I used it to find men and women for a new nudist group that is forming in the Chicago area. We had our first meeting 10/18.

Be proactive...Bet it will work for you.
Follow - email me when people comment