Unacceptable Content for a Nudist/Naturist site? Complaint Box Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 15, 2009 at 01:01 AM

Members do not wish to know what Underaged children did with their 'Uncles, Fathers, Mothers or even Brothers and sisters. This is supposed to be a Nudist/Naturist site, rather than a site for unacceptable sexual behaviour. Nor do we wish to see photos of people having sex.
    A simple check of profiles shows that children as young as 12 years old are members of the site. NS needs to get the site properly moderated before the authorities close it down permanently. As for the 'Penis Brains' that think their brains are kept between their legs, they need 'deleting' as well.

Brian and Susan, East Anglia U.K
  • 8Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 22, 2013 at 06:51 AM

I agree that there is a great deal of inappropriate content on the site, and that most of it is terribly inaccurate.  Specifically I'm referring to the displaying of erections and the sexual contact and other actions with children.  I am not including innocent things such as showering or merely sleeping in the same bed.  Many, if not most, of the comments made report conduct that would at the very least cause a person to be ejected from a true nudist situation and could very likely even result in criminal prosecution.
    Let me make something clear:  PRESENTING YOURSELF IN A TRUE NUDIST SITUATION WITH AN ERECTION IS INAPPROPRIATE, AND ANY CONDUCT, NOT JUST TOUCHING, THAT COULD BE CONCEIVED AS SEXUALLY MOTIVATED, IN THE PRESENCE OF CHILDREN, IS VERY LIKELY TO CAUSE YOU MORE MISERY THAN YOU COULD POSSIBLY HAVE IMAGINED IN YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE.
    True nudist/naturists are simply people that are most comfortable without clothing and reject the concept of body shame.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2012 at 06:06 PM

There is one profile currently posting in the Family forum that should be screened a little better.  There is content there that is illegal in most of the world and this person is in the USA.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 12, 2010 at 06:44 AM

Some sites exercise more control over content than others. We would acknowlege that the moderators of ANY site, can not spot all the 'Wrong un's'. Some one might appear on one site and tick all the 'Naturist/Nudist' boxes, yet on another site they might appear as a person that is seeking sex with almost any one or anything. We can think of one member that says he is looking for sex with transgenders M to F or F to M as well as Bi's and Hetro's. He is in his late 60's. It is surprising what information can be found out about any individual or subject by doing internet searches.

As it is not a perfect world, all we can suggest is for people to take care and do a little research to avoid wasting time on folks that you would not wish to be involved with. There any many 'decent' folks out there that you can spend 'quality time with.

Brian and Susan
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 11, 2010 at 01:32 AM

well stated and agree, just our 2 cents
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 09, 2010 at 12:34 PM

this site exists solely to collect money...they dont carre whose and provide nothing even if you pay...in other words its just another scam site..
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 16, 2009 at 08:41 AM

The safety of the young is more important than a bunch of pervs-men. women, and couples-As an "actually society", we NEED to protect the young!-Steph

¿

yup-and all the "children" cry.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 03, 2009 at 03:21 PM

I have already left one group because it was starting to attract perverts, I will leave this one if it starts going the same way.

I hope the site owners take note of our concerns.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 15, 2009 at 03:30 PM

Brian,,, I concur, someone needs to take control and get this site back on the right track.¿

¿

¿ BaldEagle

Follow - email me when people comment