How can you be a naturist if you dont show your body Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 11, 2006 at 10:17 AM

Hi

I cant believe the number of men on here who claim they are naturists are looking for female company but dont have a picture either clothed or unclothed.
    Do you really think that ladies will reply to you if you havnt got the guts to put some sort of picture with your request. And if you really are a naturist then it would be a pic of you unclothed, even if you have to blot your face out like me due to needing a bit of discression

what do other people think ????? let me know
    I guess some of you dont agree with my face being covered.. let me know

baz
  • 32Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 16, 2014 at 09:10 PM

How about try the fact that we are not interested in being flirted with by other dudes. And let us not forget freaks like some that place female on their gender to flirt with dudes who have guys blocked. I come here to read posts nd to get a chuckle. Nudists wonder why society thinks they are pervs, reading posts here leaves little to wonder. All the incest crap makes any normal person sick, how about sex in front of kids?

• View author's info Posted on Jul 04, 2014 at 07:39 PM

I do a lot of consulting.  A lot of it is with civic organizations and churches.  A few years ago a church member's brother found my picture on another nudist site.  He was on the site for his amusement and not a nudist or naturist.  It was brought to the attention of the church leaders that I was consulting for. As you can imagine they all got their panties in a wad.  It created an atomosphere that i don't want to repeat.  What I consult on sometimes deals with life or death so I will remain anonymous.  If anyone should ask I would take a chance on their honesty and send a picture.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2014 at 01:21 AM

Barney,

Where were those pics taken on the beach?  What a great looking place.

My guess, it's a Greek island?

• View author's info Premium Posted on Apr 20, 2014 at 01:33 AM

You have a good question. I have pics of me nude and clothes on.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 28, 2008 at 03:26 AM

I don't believe one has to put a naked picture of one to prove you are a naturist....a nice clothed one would not go amiss though, or at least a face shot
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 20, 2008 at 01:13 PM

you shouldnt bash people for not putting up pics

nudism has a stigma attached to it, and some people here have certain jobs that require a certain code of conduct from them.

pic dont qualify you as a nudist, and its not that they dont want to share with us, its just thats there's a risk involved in posting your pics on the internet
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 28, 2008 at 06:11 PM

Well if my picture turns up in my bosses office I'll look at it and say not bad.. I'm the boss.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 28, 2008 at 06:05 PM

The next time that happens you should just block them and that will fix that problem.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 28, 2008 at 06:04 PM

I don?t respond or make contact with people who don?t post a picture, its as simple as that. I mean I don?t hide my face or my body so if someone from my area sees it then so be it. I?m certainly not ashamed to be a nudist and I don?t think anyone else should be either. Besides if they come to the website and see a picture of me, then what where they doing here in the first place?
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 11, 2007 at 12:46 PM

I think that some men want to show an erection is that it is longer than the regular state. It is a pride issue. When we can be comfortable with what we have and not try to exaggerate it, we will be a lot happier.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 04, 2007 at 09:25 AM

lookin2007 write:
    I am not a naturist but I am interested in becoming one, I am shy and hope I can meet someone on here who can encourage me and go to swims events with.

I have not posted a pic cos I would feel embrassed if I did especially if someone I knew saw it.

once I am converted then maybe I will post a pic

Re:

post a pic, but blurr your face out until you feel that you can post one without the censoring.
    I had my face blurred for a long time, then i thought, what the heck, why should i worry about other people.
    Im sure you will feel the same way too some day
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 29, 2007 at 11:42 AM

Hi

Its nice to see that at last a lady has a view on this matter

thanks

at least ive created a bit of interest
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 25, 2007 at 07:06 PM

I am not a naturist but I am interested in becoming one, I am shy and hope I can meet someone on here who can encourage me and go to swims events with.

I have not posted a pic cos I would feel embrassed if I did especially if someone I knew saw it.

once I am converted then maybe I will post a pic
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2006 at 03:06 PM

I have posted myself in the nude on this site then thought everyone must be getting tired if they view me more than once of seeing me naked all the time so I made some changes. Found out it takes along time for it to update so I'll leave it alone for awhile. I haven't even considered joining this site and losing my job, I guess that is a good topic. This is something I need to think about for awhile.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 17, 2006 at 04:20 PM

There are some great comments here, i really enjoyed reading everybodies point of view, but i did notice that every reply was from a Male. Are there no females on here, are all of the womens profiles actually false, or is it that the ladies cant make the effort to comment. i would have thought it was the Ladies who were more concerned about showing thier bodies than the guys
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 11, 2006 at 07:29 AM

My situation EXACTLY! I want to post pics and fully intend to when I get it figured out. Hopefully this week.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 28, 2006 at 09:41 PM

The only reason I don't have a pic is because a: I don't have a camera. b: Not computer literate enough to know how to do it. I am working on both problems and when properly equipped, there will be a pic.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 28, 2006 at 05:12 PM

I am amazed that you believe you could lose your job for being a nudist!
    In your profile, you say you visit nudist beaches, so does that mean you are constantly looking around you to see who may be coming in case you know them? What a way to spend the day on a nudist beach going into a panic if someone you recognise comes by.
    Having read your profile, you have provided so little information for any prospective female friend that I wonder how you could possibly make contact and peak somones interest let alone not having any photos posted, clothed or otherwise.

It isn't about losing my job, it's more about losing my customers. If they don't buy anymore because of this, then I am having some kind of a problem.

When I am going to the naked beach, I don't have to panic or look around me at all. If I do see someone I know or a customer, it will be beacause he/she is also nudist. Why would he/she be there for ...

And did I have contact with people on this site, yes I do. I even will be visiting one of them shortly, even without a pic in my profile. ;-))
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 24, 2006 at 04:53 AM

de_kust write:
    I cann't agree with what you are writing.
    It isn't always or only about losing your job that could be a/the problem. I am responsible for all contact with customers in my area.
    In this job it isn't my job with is in danger, but losing my/our customers, and that's to important for me to create a problem for. And as I love my customers and my job, I am not taking any risk at all.

That's why I don't post any pics of me naked on the net.
    I am a real nudist and do spent my free time on a naked beach (if the wheather is good enough) and do spend some of my holidays in a nudist resort.
    And if some of you here don't believe this can be true, just because of me not posting pics, that's the pitty for you and I don't care.

And I know that there are other people on here in the same situation as me and I respect their choise.

I am amazed that you believe you could lose your job for being a nudist!
    In your profile, you say you visit nudist beaches, so does that mean you are constantly looking around you to see who may be coming in case you know them? What a way to spend the day on a nudist beach going into a panic if someone you recognise comes by.
    Having read your profile, you have provided so little information for any prospective female friend that I wonder how you could possibly make contact and peak somones interest let alone not having any photos posted, clothed or otherwise.
Follow - email me when people comment