Longest time you have been nude at one time. Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 22, 2014 at 05:26 PM

My wife & I recently had the chance to be nude at home for a complete weekend,  from Friday afternoon after work until we went back to work on Monday morning.  On News Year day we are planning to be nude from Thursday until Tuesday when we go back to work for a total of 5 days.  My question is how long have you been able to be nude for more than a few hours.

• 13Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 11, 2017 at 05:23 PM

We haven't been able to go 2 weeks but came close this past summer.  We bought a small (but comfortable, sleeps 4) camper trailer at the beginning of this summer & found a nice nude campground to go to.  We were able to go 12 days.  We made sure we stocked up with what we needed so we didn't have to leave. As we pulled into the gate, Terri's top came off & her shorts were off as soon as I parked. Then she trotted her nude body to register.  And to top it off, Terri's sister & her husband joined us for 3 days    

• View author's info Posted on Sep 11, 2017 at 09:55 AM

I have been totally naked for as long as 9 days when at a nudist gathering this summer- also several time before while at other nudist gatherings. I need more gatherings - :)

Someone mentioned he noticed he had no body odor when naked for long periods - made me think back- same for me!  Add that to the list of bonuses for being naked. 

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Sep 06, 2017 at 08:55 AM

I have spent two whole weeks, 24hours per day at a naturist campsite. I noticed that I had no body odour after three days, I have realised that I suffer from clothes odour. 

• View author's info Posted on Aug 23, 2017 at 11:27 PM

Five days.  Unfortunately it was not uninterrupted though.

It started for me on a Friday I took off work.  Spent the day naked awaiting the arrival of my wife.  Packed a bag and we headed out to meet some nudist friends at their place.

When we got there in the late evening, we undressed immediately and hung out naked before going to bed.  The next day we got up, had naked breakfast and went into town for a couple of hours.  Came back, undressed again and spent the rest of the day hanging out around their house.

The next morning we headed out to the resort.  The place was close by, so the two ladies decided to drive out nude.  I put on a pair of shorts for the short drive.  The parking lot was inside the resort, so I just took off my shorts when I parked; the two ladies were already nude anyway!  We spent the entire day at the resort naked.

We had a hard time putting our clothes back on at the end of the day.  But we were only dressed for the ride home.  The moment we pulled up and walked through the front door the clothes were off again.

We both had taken off that following day so we just spent it nude at home.  Having spent so much time naked it just felt a lot more comfortable.  We did some fun activities around the house and just relaxed.

I was also off the following day; unfortuntely the wife wasn't.  She begrudgingly put her work clothes on before heading out the door.  I was tryingto break my record for longest time spent nude so I made a point to stay home and naked.

And then finally on the sixth day it was my turn to begrudgingly put on clothes and head out to work.

I'm hoping to break my personal record one day; but I don't think it would actually be possible without staying at a resort and not leaving it for a few days.  Maybe after I retire!

• View author's info Posted on Mar 21, 2016 at 05:40 PM

Quoting krt462:

That would be fantastic to do that.  Since our time in January, we have been able to go nude for 9 straight days 1 more time & loved it.  We have another week of vacation coming up in June & plan on doing it again.  I have been pleasantly surprised with my wife loving it.  She has even suggested that we plan on spending a week this summer at a nude campground not far from our home.  I never thought that would happen. :)   

Have you made any longer periods totally nude since your last posting?

• View author's info Posted on Mar 30, 2015 at 04:34 PM

That would be fantastic to do that.  Since our time in January, we have been able to go nude for 9 straight days 1 more time & loved it.  We have another week of vacation coming up in June & plan on doing it again.  I have been pleasantly surprised with my wife loving it.  She has even suggested that we plan on spending a week this summer at a nude campground not far from our home.  I never thought that would happen. :)   

• View author's info Posted on Mar 28, 2015 at 02:39 PM

3 weeks on holiday in France wounderfull !!

• View author's info Posted on Jan 08, 2015 at 02:59 AM

See, I told you it would feel weird putting the clothes back on after not wearing any for several days. Hopefully for you, later in the year when it warms up, y'all will be able to do it again when you can get outside during  week off. Now would be a good time to start planning when and where you might want to go when spring gets here.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 07, 2015 at 04:47 PM

Well, me managed to go nude longer than we had planned.  Our work gave us the Tues. & Wends. off of work, so we were able to undress Monday evening & be naked for the whole week until the following Tuesday for a total of 7 days completely nude. We just wish the weather had been better so we could have been nude outside some.  But that is weather in the upper midwest in winter time.  It did feel awkward putting clothes back on & my wife said she now realizes how much she hates bras.  But she also said that she is now ready to try social nidity with others.  Baby steps, I guess

• View author's info Posted on Dec 28, 2014 at 03:11 AM

Quoting krt462:

Riverman, very interesting reading.  We are looking forward to our New Years weekend.  My wife said that we may find it hard to put clothes on for work after being nude that long

After going for several days with no clothes on, it feels strange for awhile after putting some back on.

Maybe this summer y'all can plan on a whole weeks stay at a resort somewhere, including the two weekends like we did. Then maybe you can get in a complete 8 days or more of quality nude time. The only clothes I take are the shorts, shirt and slip on shoe I wear to get there. Then I wear them for the return trip home.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 27, 2014 at 05:57 PM

Riverman, very interesting reading.  We are looking forward to our New Years weekend.  My wife said that we may find it hard to put clothes on for work after being nude that long

• View author's info Posted on Dec 26, 2014 at 06:03 PM

Harry,  she did all of the shopping so that we wouldn't have to go for anything.  Plus we have a fire place to help keep the house comfortable. 

• View author's info Posted on Dec 23, 2014 at 02:57 AM

I asked basically the same question a few years ago. Here is what has been posted so far.

http://www.nudistfriends.com/forum?topic_id=1144501&count=30&from_page=created_topics&owner_id=51082815&prof_id=&position=0

Maybe you will get more answers.

Follow - email me when people comment