Naked in front of family members freinds Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 30, 2014 at 05:15 PM

Since starting to go nude around the house ,my sister keeps having her freinds around ,shes told them im naked at home most of the time .im happy to be nude infront of them even though they have a bit of a giggle when they see me and a couple of them have copped a feel .Should i continue going nude infront of my sisters freinds when i think its there main reason for coming is to see me naked ?

• 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 07, 2015 at 10:50 PM

I was brought up in a big naturist family. I now have my own flat and as a naturist I'm naked all the time regardles. All my friends are used to seeing me naked some join me. I must admit I do enjoy having a visiter that dos'ent no I'm a naturist and has'nt seen me naked before. I've noticed when they walk in to my flat and sit down they keep having a crafty look at my willy. For a bit of fun I somtimes nip out and walk back in theroom with a hard on. The look on the faces of them that havent seen me naked before is great.

If you are happy to be seen naked or wish to be naked all the time do it. If your friends and family dont like you being naked itios there problam not yours.  

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 07, 2014 at 03:00 PM

Stockcar,

As long as they are over 18.  But, be VERY careful, bcuz you never know when someone will do the unexpected and "report" you.  Not that you've done anything illegal, right?  Be sure and talk to your sister and have her and then you also, advise the visitors that you will be nude around the house.  If, you are letting them touch your "parts", that can get into a gray area that is almost "baiting" a person into sexual activity.

If you are ALL nude, differrant story - like a nude pool party.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 07, 2014 at 03:28 AM

Quoting zippo25:

Take the compliment. They would appear to be curious and you are at ease with yourself. As you grow (no not there) you will be better able to relax when old enough to go to nude beaches and resorts by yourself.

Who knows one may fancy to join you and embarass your sister.

The man is 39 YO, so he has probably done most of the growing he is going to do. I am wondering how many of his sisters friends have been coming by to see him. What is the age range of these friends?

• View author's info Posted on Nov 06, 2014 at 04:00 AM

Take the compliment. They would appear to be curious and you are at ease with yourself. As you grow (no not there) you will be better able to relax when old enough to go to nude beaches and resorts by yourself.

Who knows one may fancy to join you and embarass your sister.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 31, 2014 at 01:10 PM

Of course you should. it's your home. next time invite them to join you.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 31, 2014 at 04:10 AM

If your happy being nude in front of them, and they are coming over to see you nude, then I say go for it. Who know, one of them may develop an interest in you, leading to something more. If it doesn't bother you and doesn't bother them, then is there a problem? Sounds like you have yourself a CFNM situation here.

Follow - email me when people comment