Need help from Nudist family Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 08, 2007 at 06:00 AM

Hi, I am an 18 yr old male from Sydney who is interested in becoming a nudist - i am not one yet. My family are not into nudism so i was wondering if there were any nudist families on this site who would be interested in meeting or chatting to me about becoming a nudist. From what i have read in these forums, the best place to be introduced to nudism is in the family environment. Seeing as my family is not interested, i would like to find another family who can introduce me to nudism. So i would love to hear from everyone, and especially any families who live in the Sydney area. Thanks a lot, i look forward to becoming a nudist
  • 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 11, 2010 at 11:14 AM

Curious 18,

I understand you are frustrated with your current situation at home. It would be really considerate of your family to allow to be naked in and around your home when you wanted to, to show their support and love for you. I hope you find a family to introduce you.If not be free whenever you can and try to make some nudist friends. Its a great feeling and I actually feel better after I been free for a day. I am trying for my family to be naked together so I right their with you. Best of luck and enjoy yourself regardless. Peace.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 03, 2010 at 11:33 AM

Hello Heidi! My name is Cain. I really like the suggestion you gave about helping families. I am married with a 4 yr old daughter and a son on the way. I ve felt that ive been a nudist for many years but my wife is very conservative and doesnt have my same views. Sometimes i feel so alone. I really think this is a healthy lifestyle that could be graet. Can your family help mine. Sorry I dont have pics up yet> im new to this site and I want to be cautious but i think u guys look like a holesome family and i want to be friends. Is their anything u can show me to give to my family to show them its natural. Thanks!
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 02, 2008 at 11:01 AM

hello, i am new here, i agree that being nude with a family is the most natural and rewarding, being nude with another male, does not cut it.some familys i have met on the beach do it at home as well, no inhibitions at all.I would like to join a family or single female on a beach or garden in the south west, plymouth, or cornwall. you must have a detached aunty you drag along to the beach that has no male friend and would like one, they don,t want to baby sit all the time,and i am good at that anyway. so any couples that would like a nice easy going male, will you please tell me if you would like to help.I don,t want gays, or just male friends, that is not real natural naturism,None of my family where naturists, so as a child i missed out, on that close bonding relationships you familys have enjoyed.your children and you are so very, very lucky.i am green with envy. help and suggestions please, bye solidsilver
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 11, 2008 at 02:39 AM

I'm embarassed to say at 60
    I've never experienced this
    lifestyle. The suggestion of a family
    is a great idea. I'm in CA
    Near San Francisco. Would
    love to meet a nudist family
    and be introduced to this lifestyle

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 09, 2007 at 12:26 AM

Hi DHSmooth, thanks for the offer i hope i will be able to. I just can't at the moment because i am at university. But don't take that as a no, because i would love nothing more than to enjoy your company and learn to become a naturist. I want to thank you for lending a helping hand - i greatly appreciate it. Is there anyway i can contact you to let you know when i am free? or will you be around sydney anytime soon.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2007 at 09:25 AM

I just want to say BRAVO to those of you who raise your kids this way.

I grew up in a fairly restricted household and I'm envious when I chat with people who talk about the freedoms they enjoyed in their childhood.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 11, 2007 at 11:36 PM

I have entroduced my family to the naturalist lifestyle, but I am also the father, and have done this from the time my children were very young, so they know no different. We have a nude beach close to our house, which we go to often, so the kids see others with no clothes on and think nothing of it.
Follow - email me when people comment