Raised Nudist Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 11, 2008 at 01:14 PM

Looking for other raised nudists and their experiences
  • 15Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 29, 2013 at 08:10 PM

I started getting nude about 12 or 13.  Got really hard erections and then saw Dad dressing for work and he had a very long penis.  Made my loins grown and I almost shot my load the first time I saw his Cock. Parents were not al all sexual about anything, so it was me and my pecker to "get-off" in the bathtub.  Loved to B nude when no one else was home.  Walked around the little house with my Boner and trying to ejaculate my Jizz.  Have been the same for the past 55 yrs and plan to do so until they fry my bod.  I love nude beaches and nudist resorts.  Like to look at ALL naked people and enjoy anything outdoors in the nude.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 27, 2010 at 02:24 AM

Well, that is absolutely healthy and normal. You should consider yourself fortunate to have been raised as a nudist. There is no better lifestyle.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 22, 2010 at 02:49 PM

I wasn't "raised" nudist but I did get my start in it at 15 when i foudn out my uncle (28) and his then gf (24) were nudists and members of the old ASA. This was back in the 80s and I've been socially nude ever since, including to many resorts around the usa and belong to the AANR. I'm very, very glad i got an 'early' start, esp since my mom was a total prude - me and my brother would be naked sometimes just to make her mad :)
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 19, 2010 at 10:44 AM

I was raised in a naturist family in the UK and were naked at home most of the time unless too cold. Our parents knew many naturist families and we would often spend weekends with other naturist families at their homes or have visitors. In summer brother and I would sometimes go to nudist youth camp near Studland or stay with other families. Had a great upbringing.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 18, 2010 at 06:40 PM

we grew up without any play cloths so we went nude all the time at the house (mom always made sure we knew that this was only at our house) we didnt know any better kids from around the hood (lol)some would take off there cloths some wouldnt but we didnt grow weird or anything
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 17, 2010 at 07:51 PM

i wasnt raised a nudist but we are raising our kids nude and they seem fine with it.....
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 30, 2010 at 08:12 AM

Quoting Ashley1986:

Not sure if there is a right age to start the lifestyle. I?m sure many here started at different parts in their life and due to different circumstances, just depends when one becomes comfortable to try it. I?m almost 23 but was raised in the lifestyle so always felt it to be second nature, especially at home. My parents were nudist long before I came in the picture. Other than my parents and some family friends my grandparents (dad side) are open with the lifestyle. Although some other family members know we are nudist. Even at a young age my parents did explain what the lifestyle was about and why they liked it so much themselves but I never felt obligated to participate and there were times I didn?t want to. Like many things I was told to be a bit careful on when or who to share this with but I don?t believe it has effected me in any negative way actually think its given me a more mature and open minded way of looking at things and still enjoy the lifestyle with my parents and others very much.

My opinion is that if you're thinking of introducing your kids to the nudist lifestyle, then it's probably best to start immediately, so that they're used to seeing Mom & Dad naked as they grow up and used to being naked around other people.

I think that waiting until the kids are "more mature" & near their teen years to suddenly tell them you're nudists & want to be a nudist family could be a rough adjustment for them. Not only in seeing their parents naked, but also for them being naked around others (if they choose to do so). Kids that age are very image-conscious & are always worried about what they look like. Not to mention the problem teen boys have of frequent erections. If the kids have been nudists since birth, a lot of those teenage body issues may not be there.

My question is: knowing that small kids will talk about anything to anyone, how to you deal with the fact that they may start telling everyone (including non-nudist families & friends) that you're nudists? My fiancee & I don't broadcast to everyone that we're nudists (but we won't lie about it if anyone asks). We are planning on having a home with a private backyard & pool so we can sunbathe & swim nude every day. If we have any kids, our plan is to teach them that we are naked when we use the pool, but have to wear swimsuits when other people come to the house (unless the other people are nudists too). We'll also go to nude beaches and resorts, so we'll also have to teach them that there are some places that we can be naked, but not everywhere. I guess if the kids tell all, then we'll just have to come clean as it happens.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 29, 2009 at 02:49 PM

Not sure if there is a right age to start the lifestyle. I?m sure many here started at different parts in their life and due to different circumstances, just depends when one becomes comfortable to try it. I?m almost 23 but was raised in the lifestyle so always felt it to be second nature, especially at home. My parents were nudist long before I came in the picture. Other than my parents and some family friends my grandparents (dad side) are open with the lifestyle. Although some other family members know we are nudist. Even at a young age my parents did explain what the lifestyle was about and why they liked it so much themselves but I never felt obligated to participate and there were times I didn?t want to. Like many things I was told to be a bit careful on when or who to share this with but I don?t believe it has effected me in any negative way actually think its given me a more mature and open minded way of looking at things and still enjoy the lifestyle with my parents and others very much.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 10, 2009 at 07:37 PM

My wife was raised in a nudist family and she is one of the most open people I know. Its really a great thing.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 21, 2009 at 09:14 PM

I have enjoyed your posts and your unique view on being a nudist. You have had opportunities that many of us have not. Have you thought of expanding your experiences into book form? You can write and it would sell with just pictures of the three generations--yes grandfather is still hot. Thanks for info.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 20, 2009 at 12:23 PM

I was 25 when I told my parents I was a nudist. They were okay with it and said they were not surprised. Several yrs later when I was 49 my mother had to come and live with me. She was okay with me being nude around the house. I was very nervous the first time I walked infront of her nude, but soon it became natural. She never joined in though.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 08, 2008 at 07:57 PM

We're 3rd generation nudist family. Raised in open-minded nudist manner, too. Growing up nudist is an awesome experience. Nothing compares to the closeness of nudist families. We just may have some similar nudist family experiences. Can YIM chat streetnudist in profile. Budd & nudist Dad, Buck
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 07, 2008 at 04:37 AM

I am raised in a nudist family
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 01, 2008 at 10:44 PM

29 years old nudist guy here raised by nudist couple. been naked since birth ;)
  • View author's info Posted on May 17, 2008 at 12:57 AM

Quoting alfstgt37:

Looking for other raised nudists and their experiences

we all have a good relationship. i liked to be nude with my parents, so i have a good body feeling as an adult
Follow - email me when people comment