Removal of Parts Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 26, 2007 at 10:56 AM

I tried to assess where this topic shoud go and felt it would best be a 'personal' one hence should be in Family or Health. I picked this one.

Are there any nudists out there who have had a testicle removed? I did some 10 years ago and still continue to enjoy social nudism both at home and at the local clubs. I have started to remove my pubic hair for personal reasons (permanently) and note that, of course, without hair. Is some respects, it is similar to a mastectomy, though not as noticable, but a loss nonetheless.
    To any of you who have only one, do you feel comfortable in the nudist setting? How about spouses whose husbands or partners only have one? What of your opinions?
    I try to not let it bother me but am not always totally successful. Perhaps it is because I am now removing the hair that covered the area previously. I would enjoy hearing sincere comments out there.
    Thanks
    Naisy.
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 02, 2008 at 01:49 PM

I would not worry about it. There are prostetic testicle you can have implanted if you continue to be embarassed about it.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 09, 2008 at 06:30 PM

i have my 2 testicles but one being about 1/5th the size of the other... for all intensive periphrases it looks like i have one ( it kinda sits up high almost inside my groin)

never had anyone say anything or even look...

everyone is different and everyone looks different...

have you ever seen anyone stare at a flat chested women ? no, probably not...
    its the same thing

( that flat chested bit wasn't meant in a derogatorily way)
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 28, 2007 at 06:20 PM

Had a testicle removed at age 13 from cancer and while others may notice, no negative comments have been made to me. Do not shave the area, but am discussing with my doctor the possibility of having a prostetic testicle inserted.......
Follow - email me when people comment