au-pair Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 13, 2006 at 01:26 AM

We, a family with 3 kids (son 14, girl 9 and baby 11 months AND another baby on its way) are looking for an au-pair-girl. She must be at least 18 y.o. but not older than 26. And she must (of course) love children. You must be willing to study Dutch (obligation by the state). We would like you to help us with the children esp. in the morning. In the afternoon you would be free.
    We are a naturist family. So we would like an au-pair who is naturist too. Or an au-pair who at least respect our way of life. (which has noting to do with a liberal sexual behaviour! So no erections in front of kids, as I read on this forum. Or doing 'it' with different partners. No thanks! We are a decent catholic family. Respect is an absolute must. Integrity of the body is sacred. So please, only serious reactions.
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 28, 2008 at 10:31 PM

Hello, my name is Stefan and I am 44 years of age.

I am curious about if you succeeded in finding anyone and if it turned out ok in that way. I have myself thought of finding a naturist au-pair. To be honest I am a bit unsure if this would be the best forum for this since there seems to be few genuine naturists here and more people looking for other stuff.

To be honest I am also looking into the possibility to one day send my daughters either as au-pair or on language course in a naturist setting, hence my interest to hear about your experiences.

Hoping for some feedback!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2007 at 02:12 AM

hallo,
    did you find your au-pair. We are also intested in some help at home but is is not easy to find someone who accepts our nudity at home
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 08, 2007 at 02:41 PM

We are also looking for au-pair for our family
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 02, 2007 at 10:36 AM

Good afternoon, I love children and have always been interested in learning as many languages as possible. I'm a naturist and will relocate ASAP. I'll look foward to hearing back from you.
Follow - email me when people comment