nudist raising textile kids Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 30, 2008 at 10:27 PM

I've always been a private nudist, and other than going to black's beach as a kid, I've not lived this lifestyle openly. Only when no else was around. However, I've decided to more actively seek places to go. However, living in the Bible belt, I did not allow my kids the same freedom I allowed myself. I realize that makes me a hypocrite, but I want to change that.
    Does anyone have any advice on how I might approach my kids and introduce them to this freedom without tramatizing them. My oldest daughter is 17, my son 13, and my youngest daughter is 9.
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on May 31, 2008 at 05:23 PM

Parsonjt, You could just walk in on the kids while they are together at home nude and tell them "it's now a nudist household". LOL, just kidding
    Best way I can think of is sit them down and have a talk with them. Tell about your earlier experience at Blacks beach and how much you enjoyed it.
    Let them know you're considering going nude and if they have any objections. See if any or all might consider joining you, either at home, a resort or beach if there's one close enough to visit.
Follow - email me when people comment