GETTING PAST THE FIRST HUMP First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 08, 2011 at 06:57 PM

So, this is my first time ever doing this. I have no idea what I'm doing, and in the back of my head, something just feels... wrong. But what unique thing has anyone has done to get pass the hump from closet to public nudist?
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 08, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Find a nude beach or resort where you can spend a day or a weekend a fair distance from home.  That way, you can tell yourself "I'll never see these people again.  What do I care?"  That may get you past the initial fear. 
    If it's a resort, try to find one that is nudity is required, or clothing discouraged (clothing optional may mean just 1 or 2 people naked in a crowd, which may not be enough to make you feel comfortable).  Most resorts, though, are clothing optional, so try for a beach.
    Google "nude {city}" to see if there are any nudist groups or activities in your area.  You could try Craig's List, but even in Groups, most of those are going to be more sexual than naturist.
    Since everyone else is nude, you'll feel odd being clothed.
    You may feel more comfortable undressing in a dressing room or bathroom - for some people, it's not the being naked that makes it awkward, but being seen undressing. 
    Carry a towel in case you get excited to cover yourself.  If you're at a beach, you can flip over if necessary.  Don't be embarassed if that happens, but don't flaunt it. 
    I know it sounds crude, but if you're easily excited, or think you may react, masturbate before arriving. 
    The hardest part will be the first 15-30 minutes.  Once you're naked around everyone else, their nudity and yours will just blend into the background.  Those wearing anything will be the oddball.
    Above all, just enjoy yourself.
  • View author's info Posted on May 01, 2013 at 06:01 AM

My first public experience was at a nudist resort in FL.  I even stood behind a recliner to hide while chatting with someone.  I was nervous for the several minutes, but then I pretty much forgot about it.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 28, 2013 at 05:16 PM

I am new to this also !!Realy looking for a lady to show ME the ropes !!!
  • View author's info Posted on May 12, 2011 at 12:00 PM

It is not unusual, but I just went to a quite nude beach and got naked. there was only one lady in her 50's so no pressure that way. People came and left all were very friendly. The only thing i worried about was sunburn!
Follow - email me when people comment