Looking for friends to go to Haulovers Beach with First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 17, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Hey all! I am a 27/m from Iowa and will be spending some time in North Fort Myers, Florida in early August. I want to go to Naulovers Beach and experience the nude beach experience for my first time. I imagine if I go alone, I will probably lay on the beach for a short time and go home, but I would love to find a female, couple, or group to go with and show me around or we could experience it together for the first time together. I would love to play some nude volleyball or pool but am probably too shy to do that alone. I am new to the naturist scene, but love the idea. At home, I am pretty shy, but I think I would shine in that enviornment. Please message me if this is something you are open to. It can be a one time thing, or we can make plans to go regularly! I do not live near, so if you are wanting to try it as a first time and have no one to go with, I am in the same boat!I am open to send pictures if needed!
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 07, 2012 at 12:02 PM

good
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 23, 2012 at 08:32 AM

Let's try it out!yes,send pic's as I will also if you want!
Follow - email me when people comment