MY first time being nude with others First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 12, 2010 at 01:14 PM

I was actually very young when I was first nude with two neighborhood girls. We were in a little homemade tent out in their back yard. Their mom saw us and I got into trouble. We were under 10 years old so I didn't really understand why.
    Another time when I was walking home from work late at night (I was around 16 or so) my pants were torn down the leg. So after awhile I tore them some more so that the crotch was gone. Then I decided what the heck, so I just took them off. Now I am in shorts and shirt. So I thought I would go ahead and take my shorts off. And for about a mile or two I walked home naked in the dark. It was fun and exciting, wondering if a police car might come by, but none ever did. I really enjoyed that experience.
    On another experience I was in my own garage the front of the house was about 100 feet or so from the street up a hill. I had on my robe and decided to go ahead and take it off and fool around in the garage. Later I found out that the neighbor lady across the street about 300 feet away had seen me and called the police. I later got into pretty big trouble, so that was the end of my nudist experiences until we moved to the country and since all the kids are in college, we do nudist house when ever the weather allows and the kids aren't home.
  • 33Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 09, 2014 at 12:18 PM

My first experience was twenty years ago at Hippie Hollow in Austin, crazy place back then. Since then, I have been to a half a dosen nude beaches and a dozen nudist resorts. I am now a member at Serendipity in Georgia.

I have to admit, my favorite was Cape de Age.

After talking with my wife about all of this, she asked for a divorce and I said yes.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 24, 2014 at 11:36 AM

very nice history i love it ,you have courage 

• View author's info Posted on Jul 16, 2014 at 10:30 AM

NCIS01:   You just reminded me; when I was in high school growing up in Queensd, NYC we had to take swimming as part of our graduation credits in Phys. ed.  Boys swam naked.  That really was the first time I was naked around a bunch of people.  I don't remember being turned on nor do I remember anyone getting a hard-on(?)  I must have been 18 or 17 then.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 08, 2014 at 09:50 AM

RedRiverD :

WOW !!!!!  great story.   I've never been afraid to run around nude in front of others,  I love people,  and no,  I'm not ashamed of my body.  I've been arrested for indecent exposure,  so I'm not afraid of the police.  It's exciting,

and an adrenaline rush to be seen naked outside in front of strangers.

Jaymegurl

• View author's info Posted on Mar 02, 2014 at 08:56 AM

Excuse me for speaking very badly in English.

My first naked experience I was12 years old. There were boiling summer heatwaves. I played with the neighbour girl in the yard at home. She was 12 too. They were not my parents at home. I liked that girl very much. I would have liked seeing her on naked one. An inflatable rubber pool of ours was full of water on the yard. It was not possible to see into the yard. I said, that we should take a bath. The girl had warmth very much, would have gone with pleasure into the pool. But she did not have a swimsuit, did not want to take a bath rather because of this. I was trying to convince it for a long time, while to persuade, that both of them let us take a bath nakedly. We agreed that I take my swimming trunks off first, she strips to naked one next. My parents did not come home for a long time. An experience was very exciting and I felt magnificently. She said, that it was ashame of itself first nakedly, but was over next, and she have a good time. We took a bath many times together on naked one yet on that summer.

With 4 years later, we were very amorous into each other and we were for a long time together.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 08, 2014 at 09:52 AM

I would say that first time I was nude around others was at Sandy Hook.  I don't count the skinny dipping with friends.  I was around complete strangers at Sandy Hook, and I realized that I was completely comfortable with it. Hell it is what God gave us.  Now I hate going to clothed beaches because I don't feel comfortable.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 02, 2014 at 04:40 AM

First time with others was when I was about 11, as boys tend to be more goofy and open and brag .. lol. So friends tended to say stuff and after time we wound up at my house often -- since mine were always at work-- and would sit around naked and yak about girls and stuff.

But first real time other than the locker room was in college in Shreveport.  Somehow during a frat activity several of us went streaking and a sorority girl said something about.. "they only did that because they were afraid to just sit around naked".. so we never put our pants back on the rest of the evening..  no sex.. just hanging out..

• View author's info Posted on Dec 09, 2013 at 03:35 PM

Larry,

Good 4 U.  And, at 13 I'd bet U were getting a stiffy around nude Auntie, right?

Way too bad more people in the world DO NOT understand what nudity is.

U nude   -   me nude   -   people nude   - okay, we are all nude.  What in the world is wrong with being on the planet w/o clothes?

I just cannot understand it!

PS: me is just behind the water bottle B 4 I lost 38 lbs., more.  Yea!  Down 78

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 04, 2013 at 03:06 PM

The first time I was naked in front of others was when I went skinny dipping with a group of scouts in the early 60's.

The next time was after phys ed classes when I was a freshman in high school and then in phys ed classes in college.

The next time was a nudist resort in spring/summer of 2013.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 03, 2013 at 11:41 AM

The first time I went naked in front of other people was in my mid 30's. I was in perranporth and had walked along the beach to perran sands, I didn't know but the far end of the beach was used by nudists I was walking along and noticed a nude man walking towards me, he gave me a bit of a funny look as we passed then I noticed there where more nude people than dressed and I felt over dressed even though I was only wearing a pair of shorts. I thought I've got 3 choices keep walking and feel like a bit of a perv, go back to the other end of the beach or join them naked, I went for the last! Although I felt embarrassed I removed my shorts before I got the next couple of people I carried on walking. After a few minutes I started to relax and enjoy the feeling of freedom and the breeze and sun on my naked body, I did get a sunburnt bum though! I have been to the nudist beach near where I live a few times and I still feel embarrassed at first when I undress but after a few minutes of being naked I feel comfortable and not bothered by people seeing me.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 25, 2013 at 11:05 PM

My first time was in Washington DC at the WNBR (World Naked Bike Ride).  Ok. it was an interesting time there.  After that, it wasn't so hard to stay nude.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 22, 2013 at 08:22 AM

In jounior hi gym class we had swim times they had suits to where but as a senior found they were optional so I did skinny dip though it was male only. But I was the only one skinny dipping. Moved to the country Dad put in a pond so started skinny dipping offen. Then later I somehow found a A.S.A. resort catalog (now a.a.n.r.)at a book store. Then a 5am news story on nude resorts and it was neer by. Then I got brave and tried it. I went nude as soon as posible. It was great wasn't a big deal seeing nude females or them seeing me. Then as a former textile saw a collage guy talking with his parents all of them nude so this opened my eyes more to the misconception that nudity being sexual at all. It's really the opisite.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 21, 2013 at 11:50 PM

I started when I was young. By time I was 11 my aunt would have me over to her house and let me go nude as my folks were preetty straight and didnt allow it. My Aunt was more encouraging and would join me too. As i grew she would take me to some  special meetings as she called them where everyone was nude. I can tell you I had a wonderful time. I was 13 then and the times got better as i grew. I loved the feeling of freedom being naked and being able to do it with others was great. Bing nude with her and her friends was so  wonderful and I still love getting together with her.

Larry

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 09, 2012 at 02:30 AM

My first time was on a beach in Menorca Spain, i was there with my then wife her parents and our baby so. We were told that part of the beach was naturist but we had'nt ventured there. Anyway the rest of the group were asleep so i decided to have a look for myself, as i got there i took my shorts off and as i did a naked woman walked towards me with a lovely smile she must of noticed my white bits. i went for a naked swim and then returned to my wife (now my ex). I loved the feeling and always seek out a nudist beach whenever we go away now

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 11, 2012 at 05:29 PM

i dont have an exiting story as the most people here. one day me and my girlfriend, now my wife was at a remote river, not to remote. we were in the water getting close. we talked about taking our cloths off. but she was very nervous. as things were heating up i took off my shorts and started to swim around her hopeing she would do the same. i really enjoyed being nude in the wayer with the sun shinning down. but after a while she statred getting more nervous so the fun come to an end. would love to do it again one day even it was by myself.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 23, 2012 at 01:28 PM

well lets see, other then an accaisonal nude sunbathin while remote camping, my wife and i went to HEDO II a few years ago, for me clothes were off in a heartbeat and felt so natural, my wife was a day and many, many local shots (woowoo
    s) later along with a second time gal convincing my wife to give it a shot, after that there was no stoppin her.
    can
    t wait to go back, will be headin to MIRA VISTA in tucson in a few weeks,
    anyone know of any others in AZ or better yet lifestyle resorts close to az
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 22, 2012 at 05:40 PM

My first time was at Higbee's beach in Cape May NJ, pulled up in my boat and was naked 30 seconds later with my wife!  Now they closed that beach to the nudes (Fucking prudes)  Anyway, since then we go to Couples Jamiaca, Hedo II and this week we are headed to Sunny rest Pocono mtn resort!  Nude!!!
  • View author's info Recommended Posted on Jun 07, 2012 at 04:14 PM

aside from my previous in the other forum about how young i was, and aside from being nude with my older sis through that time-on, my other first time was when i was 15,iguess, we (my sister and i) were at my aunt and uncles house, which had kinda country setting, their house had a lot of land 3/4 of it was woods pretty secluded, you could see the neighbors house next door but there was a lot of trees, and they were a good distance away, Anyways my sis and i were there alone and it was summer and we wanted to take advantage of the situation so we started out nude sunning, and swimming, and exploring, well we had worn ourselves out and took a nap, i was asleep in the guest bedroom and she was in the den, i was under the sheets and she was wrapped in a blanket, My aunt had come home early and had the rest of the afternoon off, so as i rember she was a bit suprised to find my sisters bra and panties on the floor in the livingroom, and my clothes in the other room, she thought the worst, i guess, and called my uncle, so he came home and they sat with both of us,carrying on, finally i spoke and told them, "we enjoy being nude,with each other,when we can" at first they were confused, then my aunt asked if our parents knew, of coarse we said "no"(because they didn't), my aunt looked at my uncle,who is self employed, and said "well do you want to","we are both home now", at this point i didn't know what to think,  then he stripped off his clothes, i looked at my aunt and she was doing the same, i couldn't believe it, i was wearing a towel around my mid section and my sis was wrapped in a light blanket, at first we looked at each other, kind of shocked then i dropped the towel and a few seconds later she dropped the blanket, i will admit it was akward, at first, but then they told us that was the beauty of living in a secluded area, we ended up having a good time and everytime we went there we all got nude, and it helped to be able to be with others nude and get an erection and it not being a focal point, you just learn to acept it and go with it..
  • View author's info Posted on May 13, 2012 at 11:34 PM

My first nude experience was onthe local river when i lived in N.B. Always was nude when canuding. Working as a truck driver went to Wreck beach a lot. Now i go to Bare Oaks naturist resort as often as I can.
Follow - email me when people comment