Naked first time at the Beach ? . First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 10, 2016 at 09:33 AM

Oh Hi ,

Never been naked on a Beach in public before so is it best to go with

a mixed group or on your own  ?  . 

Say at the Beach - Do you take off your clothes in front of other people male & female  

or try to be more discreet when stripping off   ? . 

I like to wear a Cockring (  see my Pics  )  so is that acceptable in other Naturists company   ?  . 

Thinking of going to Dorset as I believe it has a really good Naturist Beach but can anyone 

recommend other alternatives or quite like the idea of going hiking with a group 

but have no idea who to contact  . 

Or my other fantasy would be to meet up with a mixed group of shy first timers 

and all strip off together say in someone,s home or the woods or beach   !  .

That would be very exciting don,t you think  ?  .

• 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 18, 2016 at 03:00 PM

Not a problem stripping at a nude beach/gathering.  Just like a locker room.  Take it all off.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 16, 2016 at 01:39 PM

I think it is unlikely you will find other newbies to go with, so just go by yourself if necessary. There is no protocol for getting naked on a nude beach. I have seen newbies (men and women) just hang out in their swimsuit until they felt comfortable undressing. Usually those people will undress while seated, so it makes less of a spectacle. Experienced nudists (like me) really don't care and will undress anywhere. You will find those on a nude beach are a pretty tolerant crew. I doubt anyone will care about your cock ring unless you are walking around erect all day! Then you might get some dirty looks.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 16, 2016 at 06:54 AM

It all depends on who you can get to go with you. If you can get a mixed group to go, all the better, or you just may have to go it alone, if you can't find any others interested in joining you. As far as getting naked, I would do it as soon as I set foot on the nude section of the beach, and not worry about trying to hide what I'm doing. Does it REALLY bother you to have someone watch you get undressed?? 

• View author's info Posted on Jul 16, 2016 at 06:54 AM

It all depends on who you can get to go with you. If you can get a mixed group to go, all the better, or you just may have to go it alone, if you can't find any others interested in joining you. As far as getting naked, I would do it as soon as I set foot on the nude section of the beach, and not worry about trying to hide what I'm doing. Does it REALLY bother you to have someone watch you get undressed?? 

Follow - email me when people comment