New to nudism constant erections First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 06, 2015 at 11:20 AM

I feel bad, I feel as if people judge me because I am erect in their presence, I've read around about people having this issue in home and it seems like the mothers and sisters help a lot, but because I am the only even part time nudist in my household that is seen as a taboo and I was wondering if you guys have ever experienced anything similar and if there's any way I can learn to control this 

• 12Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 08, 2016 at 05:17 AM

Get some coconut based suntan oil and SLOWLY rub it on the erection until it goes away, reapply as needed while doing this. Slow is the key to making this work, if you get too vigorous with it, people will think you are masturbating. So just take it slow and easy while rubbing the suntan oil in. It may take a few minutes, but keep at it until it subsides.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 04, 2016 at 08:54 PM

It's very normal to erict.but you really will be fine just need time to get  comfortable. 

Please feel free to contact me for advices 

• View author's info Posted on Sep 16, 2016 at 01:15 PM

If you think, nudism is sexy, than is good and better, to have an erection.All people around can understand and have no problem. A problem will be , if you make a provocation with her. You are a young man and a bad idea is,that you masturbating to wast your sperma. If you think nudism is 100% a normal livestile, in fast time you can go how all around. The womans need the sperma for here live. All others  is max-min aerobrain.

You can go to grannys and can look here skin. In the same age its very different- is she uncreased,she has  in her long live never to be off with sperma from here lovers.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 30, 2016 at 09:31 AM

yes, nudist families and friends should enjoy this openly with no sense of shame

• View author's info Posted on Jun 02, 2016 at 06:26 AM

Quoting Srgentelman:

BEST THIING i FIND IS RELIEVE THE PRESSURE, give yourself a hand job, nothing wrong with masterbating either by yourself or with your partner, ITS NATURAL

We have family friends that there son at 10 has the issue and his mom helps him

We also have friends with sons of a similar age. It is common for the parents to help them. We help at times as well.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 02, 2016 at 06:23 AM

First bit of advice is stop thinking about it. Just relax and don't tense up around others. As stated by others a bit of relief would help.

Let us know how you get on.

• View author's info Posted on May 29, 2016 at 09:57 AM

Everyone gets a stiffy at some point, I have always had that problem when naked, Srgentelman has the right advice, I have done this alot to relieve the pressure both at home and on the beach, I attend a swim regular and it happens to a few of us all different ages, we stay in the pool until it goes down and if it doesn't then we hop out hold a towel in front and head to the toilet to sort it behind closed doors.

I started to get a stiffy when I was about 9 and was sorting it out pretty soon afterwards although not getting the same result as I do now, I got the nice feeling and things would subside but nothing came out.

It's so natural and every nudist has seen a guy in this state at some point so just enjoy your nudity, don't flaunt it but feel proud when the guy stands up, at least it's working as it is intended to work.

Good luck in the lifestyle. Feel free to contact me for a chat, I have been a nudist for over 30 years, so have lot's of eperience and advice to share with newbies.

Harry.

• View author's info Posted on May 01, 2016 at 04:05 AM

BEST THIING i FIND IS RELIEVE THE PRESSURE, give yourself a hand job, nothing wrong with masterbating either by yourself or with your partner, ITS NATURAL

We have family friends that there son at 10 has the issue and his mom helps him

• View author's info Posted on Jun 08, 2015 at 09:28 AM

Thanks for the advice, I hope to start attending more nudist events as it is summertime and I hope to make more friends but I was just worried that I might look a bit foolish if I walked around with a stiffy 

• View author's info Posted on Jun 02, 2015 at 10:37 PM

Some women regard it as a compliment.

• View author's info Posted on May 15, 2015 at 03:10 PM

Newdist863;

It is totally natural at Ur age; 19?  OMG.

Find a Naturist group in Ur area and be

comfortable with telling members U R NEW

to this, but, really enjoy nudity as a practice.

I was getting hard at 12, in the shower or tub.

And, sleeping on hot nights, with only cotten

boxers, I'd have a STIFFY every morning.  And,

come to think of it, I still do now at the age of 68.

But, now I sleep nude and have for the past 40 yrs.

Enjoy, and don't worry about it.

U R totally FINE!

Tommy

• View author's info Posted on Apr 09, 2015 at 01:15 AM

It is not something to worry about, as soon as you feel at ease with your self everything will be natrual.

Follow - email me when people comment