Story of my first naturist experience First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 10, 2012 at 09:26 AM

My mum and dad split up when I was 8 or 9.  I lived with my mum in Scotland and my dad lived in Wales, (He is originally from Scotland).  So I only saw my dad when he came home once every couple of months.  Xmas 2001 when he was home he said he was going to take me, my brother and my two sisters on holiday.  We went to Florida, where he wanted to visit an old buddy of his.  We were told he had a pool that we could use whilst he could catch up.  We were all shocked when he answered the door with no clothes on.  He explained to us he was a naturist and encouraged us to give it  go.  We didnt give it a go.  My brother was promised a trip to the cinema.  I wasnt interested, my two sisters one who was 19 and the other 17 (with very convincing fake ID) decided they were going to go out to a few bars.  So I was alone in the hose for "" a couple of hours.  I ordered a pizza and put on the tv. Thinking back to my dads pal, I decided that I would like to give naturism a try.  So I was sitting watching tv with nothing on and the door bell rang for my pizza.  I automatically got up and answered the door without thinking.  The delivery boy got such a shock when a 11 year old girl answered the door naked that I got the pizza for free :-)  When I told him about the incident on the plane on the way home, after getting me in trouble, he said its my choice if I want to be a naturist and he took me to other naturist events around the UK.  The rest of the family never found out about my naturism until I was 17.  My dad has since died and I don't talk to my mum, brother or my eldest sisters.  I keep in contact with Kaylay my second sister but she dosent admit to anybody that I am a natuist, like its some sort of disease :-(
  • 15Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 10, 2013 at 02:41 AM

You're too cute to have to wear clothes!  Stay with it ... those who really like you will accept you as a nudist.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 13, 2013 at 01:05 AM

hello Alice. that is an interesting story. I can understand how you have had to deal with rejection from your family. I would love to chat with you about this a little more...Pete
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 10, 2013 at 06:46 PM

I admit that when I was younger, a teen, some neighborhood girls asked me to strip for them and show them my genitals, which I did.  In response they would strip naked for me.  We did this for a little while.  Luckily in retrospect I never went further with this, as I know now this was not the right thing to do, but youthful experimentation.  But if it had gone further it would not have been good.  I suppose this may have been a beginning of my thrill with exhibitionism and nudism.
    Later as I realized I enjoyed this but wanted to do it legally I sought out places where that was accepted -- nude beaches and resorts.  i found a nude beach near my university and visited there quite a bit.  Many adults were there visiting freely.  Almost always it typical nude beach behavior, just people enjoying being nude around each other.  Only occasionaly would I see anything more -- such as folks hiding in the bushes making love, or whatever.
    I have visited some nude resorts, and the experience is generally the same, very accepting, and again what I like is that everyone there knows that people there accept the nudity.  
    I recently have been doing some nude yoga, coed.  That is very relaxing and beneficial.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 01, 2013 at 01:16 PM

Why don';t WE get some NEW FIRST EXPERIENCES ????
  • View author's info Posted on May 21, 2013 at 10:19 PM

When I moved to the U.S. in 1950, the attitudes toward nudity were quite different.  I lived at the YMCA in Brooklyn, N.Y. for a while.  Women were not allowed above the first floor of the building.  Swimming in the pool was in the nude, but since there were only men in it, I don't know if that qualifies for a first naturist experience.  Anyway, I moved to Austin, TX in 1954.  At UT, there were two swimming pools, one for men and one for women.  There also, the men swam in the nude.  After I married my late wife in 1957, we often drove to Lake Travis, at the place now known as Hippie Hollow, and since we never saw anyboy else at that spot, we did not bother with swim suits.  By the way, my wife told me that at the women swimming pool, all wore bathing suits.  But it is only in 1992 that I first went to a place labelled "clothes optional" when my wife took me to Black Beach near La Jolla, CA.  It actually did not seem that different from any other beach, except that there were very few women, and all whom I saw had swim suits, bikinis or thongs, and many of the men had shorts and T-shirts on.  
    Altogether, my experience with naturism seemed, well...natural.
  • View author's info Posted on May 18, 2013 at 09:43 PM

for me it was during my art classes, we sketched pictures and figurative art was part of it...so sometimes when we dont finsih the work at the studio...we get the face from there and pose nude at each otehrs place nude for the rest 3 to skech...
    naturist
  • View author's info Posted on May 09, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Quoting Augustus2000:

My first naturist experience was when my cousin came to visit. She was a very attractive young girl with a body that was developing fast! I was a gangling 16 year old with no inhibitions and it was almost normal for me to walk around the house and in the garden with no clothes on. My parents were also inclined to go about without clothes on. We had never declared ourselves naturists or had been to a nudist club or gone naked on a public beach.It was just a natural way of life in our house. That is, until my cousin Barbara came to visit with my Aunt.
    She must have known about our way of life and it wasn't long before she was seen sitting naked in the conservatory. I was told later that she was a full time naturist and was deeply tanned from head to toe. When I walked into the conservatory I was amazed to see this naked woman chatting away happily with my Mother who was also naked. For some unknown reason I had a most unexpected erection and in those days my penis was, when aroused, quite big. My Mother spotting my aroused state, told me to control myself. If anything that made it worse! Then my cousin walked in, also naked.
    As she walked past me she playfully pulled at my penis which was throbbing something awful! Laughing at my discomfort she reached over and began to stroke my penis. My Aunt told her to stop teasing me and let my erection subside. Eventually it did and I left the room.
    I've never forgotten that most erotic moment in my life. Now, when I get an erection, I often think of that day and my experience as a novice naturist! Happy days!

Being a fairly new naturalist, I still have the issue of becoming aroused when I head to our local nudist beach. Just the thought of going natural excites me before I even get my clothes off. It does become embarrassing for me (maybe not for those watching) so has anybody got advice or have experienced same problem that may have some tips for me?
  • View author's info Posted on May 07, 2013 at 06:25 AM

Great story
  • View author's info Posted on May 05, 2013 at 07:24 AM

My first naturist experience was when my cousin came to visit. She was a very attractive young girl with a body that was developing fast! I was a gangling 16 year old with no inhibitions and it was almost normal for me to walk around the house and in the garden with no clothes on. My parents were also inclined to go about without clothes on. We had never declared ourselves naturists or had been to a nudist club or gone naked on a public beach.It was just a natural way of life in our house. That is, until my cousin Barbara came to visit with my Aunt.
    She must have known about our way of life and it wasn't long before she was seen sitting naked in the conservatory. I was told later that she was a full time naturist and was deeply tanned from head to toe. When I walked into the conservatory I was amazed to see this naked woman chatting away happily with my Mother who was also naked. For some unknown reason I had a most unexpected erection and in those days my penis was, when aroused, quite big. My Mother spotting my aroused state, told me to control myself. If anything that made it worse! Then my cousin walked in, also naked.
    As she walked past me she playfully pulled at my penis which was throbbing something awful! Laughing at my discomfort she reached over and began to stroke my penis. My Aunt told her to stop teasing me and let my erection subside. Eventually it did and I left the room.
    I've never forgotten that most erotic moment in my life. Now, when I get an erection, I often think of that day and my experience as a novice naturist! Happy days!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 17, 2013 at 07:10 AM

Alice, naturism isn't something that I go out and try to talk to others about, as if I'm on a crusade of sorts. And, it has never come up as a topic in normal conversation, but if it did I would share my thoughts on the wonderful lifestyle. I'm sorry to hear of your father's passing. Mitch :)
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 31, 2012 at 07:53 AM

I know exactly how you feel. My wife (now ex wife ) got so mad when I was walking around the house naked. When I told my adult daughter earlier this summer that a nude beach was on my bucket list, she thought I was having a mid life crisis. Even my circle of friends think its wrong. But I'm glad that I'm persuing this type of life and so should you. As long as you are not hurting yourself, you should try anything that makes you feel happy.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 16, 2012 at 06:02 PM

well done glad you enjoy it now  iam divorced and been nudist on and off most my life ex wife new about it when married but ask me to wear underwear once kids come along, since divorced last 5 yrs my youngest has started going nude since she was 6 and she ok with it now and she 10 my oldest 14 went nude few times until she turned 13 and started developing and since then wont do it so each to their own i dont enforce nudity with kids but if they feel free to do so then do it  cheers doug
  • View author's info Posted on May 11, 2012 at 07:46 AM

probably the only people in my life who don't know that I am a naturist are my parents, It has just never seemed necessary to tell them. I am quite open about my naturist activities on my Facebook page, I promote the events that I am going to on there where they can bee seen by my workmates and family members who are on my friend list. I find that if the subject comes up anywhere if i just answer openly and without any embaressment then it is usually accepted without any fuss. I have recieved the odd ribbing, but just replying in a matter of fact way usually takes the wind out ogf their sails. :)
  • View author's info Posted on May 10, 2012 at 10:14 PM

I don't see thats your sister needs to tell anyone, now if somebody asks.......I'm glad you had and are keeping an opened mind.    The first time I remember going nude was also in Florida on my 12th birthday, my dad and I swim naked in the Gulf of Mexico.
  • View author's info Posted on May 10, 2012 at 07:57 PM

I woulldn't feel too bad about it. Some ppl are just too conservative like that.
Follow - email me when people comment