exciting new adventure First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 20, 2014 at 02:57 AM

Never done this before.  Exciting. Always have wanted too. Done a little on my own. But, never through a site. Fun times I am looking forward to

• 6Comments

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Jan 01, 2015 at 06:43 PM

If you have any questions you can ask me.

from,

nice

• View author's info Posted on Nov 12, 2014 at 04:58 PM

Hi Tammy, if you make it out to Austin sometime, you should try to go to Hippie Hollow on lake Travis.  It's a clothing optional park and you can wear as much clothing as you want or as little as you want.  It's very laid back and the people are cool.  If you want some company when you go there, just ask.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 16, 2014 at 05:41 PM

Hello Tammy and everyone. I have just found this site. I have been looking for this site for a long time. I live alone here in Kansas City, Missouri. I am always nude at home. I love being nude. Today( Yhirsday 10/15/'14 is my first full day here. In fact , I am so new here that I don't even know ofbI can write here but I'm tryi g anyway. I want to find places in and around the KC area or even out to St Joseph or Topeka or other major cities where I can go and meet others in public and just relax nude. I am a fairly hairy man all over. Tammy do you ladies prefer that a man be shaved or partially shaved ?  Since this is my first message, I hope that someone has the time to contact me and give me advice or come with me to some events that might be happening here ad around the KC area. Please help me with advice. I have been looking or ward to this for a long long time. God bless you all. Sincerely, Gary. PS may we post nude photos of ourselves here? I think we can but please let me know. Thank you. I so enjoy reading your story Tammy. I would very much like to talk with you. Thank you again. Sincerely, Gary 

• View author's info Posted on Aug 30, 2014 at 01:04 AM

Tammy,

Take your time and "become" a Naturist on your own time.  A visit to a nude beach is good when your go topless. If it feels good, then go back and do it again.  Next time, if all is well, take off your bottom and lay in the sand and enjoy the sun.  Try and talk a friend into the experience as well.  Naked together is always more fun than being there alone.

Don't let the FAT older guys bother you.  Just tell the them to, "Buzz Off".

And, B4 you go to the nude beach, stay nude at home as often as U can.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 08, 2014 at 02:11 PM

how long have u been a nudist

• View author's info Posted on Jul 28, 2014 at 12:32 PM

Hi Tammy:

My wife and I are new to this, we have done nudity in a natural home, but on the beach - Galveston-- we have recently done three times alone. in this last weekend we did with my sister and her husband. really delicious feeling of freedom generated by being naked on the beach. We are mature and serious couple in search of new sensations.

Follow - email me when people comment