my first experience at 15yo First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 29, 2013 at 07:19 AM

Christmas: my father decides to know and meet first time at home in Switzerland his half brother and half sister cominng from France. I was 14yo and we spend a very nice long we. They decide to invite us to them in Cap d'Agde the next summer.
    As I had longer hollidays as my parents I  went 2 weeks before them. Arriving there, I was informed that the whole familly was naturist. So after 10 min I saw my aunt, uncle and cousins naked and had not other solution to do the same.
    It was not really easy but I yet had seen my father and mother nude before so it was not a choc. The days after we spended all time in nude beach and after 2 weeks when my parents arrived it was really natural to see them nude too.
    So since my 15yo I becomed used in being nude at home and often nude in outdoors places as beach, mountain, nudist center etc.
    Best nude regards ;-)
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Apr 01, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Well I was a little younger at age 13 when I found out about nudism and that summer I played nude out in our backyard with my dog.  My mom and dad were okay with my home nudity and would occasionally come outside with me but more offten would just watch me from inside the house and smile at me from the window from time to time.  What a terrific summer that was, our family life changed that summer for the best and i will always have fond memories of my dog.
Follow - email me when people comment