skinny dipping First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 14, 2016 at 11:19 PM

My very first nudist experoience was on a DARE FROM MY BEST GIRLFRIEND at age 15. I was nervous of course but loved the feeling with her. Of course everything changed when we found out TWO BOYS were watching us from the shore then STOLE our clothes and started running away laughing.

• 10Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2017 at 11:00 PM

My first Nudist beach was a bit of a laugh now. It was Kings Beach up near Byron Bay (NSW Aust). I walked down the track to the beach and noticed a couple of young blokes frolicking around in the surf. I settled down and a bloke asked me to apply some sunscreen to him. I stayed a hour or so then went back to my campsite feeling stange. Later that night in the Pub I found out that it was a gay mans beach.

P.S. I have nothing against LGBT but it is not for me.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 03, 2016 at 11:41 PM

Quoting Nightowl007:

My first time was with a female work colleague in Dorset.We went for an evening drive in the summer and found a secluded cove where we had intended to go just for a swim.As we were on our own i jokingly asked if she wanted to go nude swimming which she surprisingly agreed to do.I did have an erection after we stripped off and she jokes about this when I see her even though this was many years ago.Loved it though and go nude whenever I can now

I wish my gf and I were there to see your experience haha.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 03, 2016 at 11:39 PM

Quoting lauraM:

Mine was with my BF at the time, we found the beach by accident and he said we should try it. I was VERY nervous and hated taking my bottoms off when we were there - I had trimmed myself somewhat for the holiday but not fully as I'd have wanted - I sat there with them on for maybe 30 mins, telling him i was 'going to do it' maybe a dozen times and never dared! I did it in the end though, staying laid down I sliped them uner myself and then turned right away and laid on my front, ha!!! It was another 30 minutes before I turned and another 30 at least until we both stood and went to the water (he was erect and it shocked me a bit!). We even spoke to a couple on the way out of the water, I was very concious, they were older (by 20+ years) and i felt so exposed. I know that 'look down' drop of a man's eyes (though I don't get it that often) but right then he must have looked 10 times or more. After that it didn't phase me as much, he'd seen me (and really looked and seen) so maybe others would and I kind of relaxed a little...

P.S. ooh la la Sandy! :o

Once you get by men 'peeking' at that certain spot on your body everything else will feel normal at the beach...my gf and I KNOW that experience and it is no big deal....heck just 'PEEK' at their penis too haha.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 03, 2016 at 11:35 PM

my gf and I think being shaved makes a man look 'bigger' haha

• View author's info Posted on Sep 29, 2016 at 02:49 AM

my first time was at a quite beach it was hot Stripped off went swimming. didn't have a towel to dry off so just lay in the sun. never looked back since then

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 02, 2016 at 11:35 AM

My first time was with a female work colleague in Dorset.We went for an evening drive in the summer and found a secluded cove where we had intended to go just for a swim.As we were on our own i jokingly asked if she wanted to go nude swimming which she surprisingly agreed to do.I did have an erection after we stripped off and she jokes about this when I see her even though this was many years ago.Loved it though and go nude whenever I can now

• View author's info Posted on May 27, 2016 at 12:58 AM

My first beach experiance but not my first nude time was on a beach in the Uk it was a appointed nudist beach.

I dont know if its so much easyer to go nude or not for a male but i picked my spot on the beach and just stripped off, i have never felt so good in my life.

I found it very easy even though i was smooth and still looking that way, but i was surprized how many people do shave.

So now i am at every moment i have its down the beach nude.

Members Only

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Apr 26, 2016 at 02:39 AM

Oh that sounds a little like my first experiance i was in Portugal and had plenty of cheap wine with Ex we came across a nudist beach and having the red stuff in side me gave me the courage to go for it my ex just went too sleep on beach so I took top and shorts off and ran as fast as could too the water feering I would get an erection and everyone would be looking at me lol, so silly now but at the time horrible. What a great feeling running into the sea nude it was great.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 25, 2016 at 06:56 AM

Mine was with my BF at the time, we found the beach by accident and he said we should try it. I was VERY nervous and hated taking my bottoms off when we were there - I had trimmed myself somewhat for the holiday but not fully as I'd have wanted - I sat there with them on for maybe 30 mins, telling him i was 'going to do it' maybe a dozen times and never dared! I did it in the end though, staying laid down I sliped them uner myself and then turned right away and laid on my front, ha!!! It was another 30 minutes before I turned and another 30 at least until we both stood and went to the water (he was erect and it shocked me a bit!). We even spoke to a couple on the way out of the water, I was very concious, they were older (by 20+ years) and i felt so exposed. I know that 'look down' drop of a man's eyes (though I don't get it that often) but right then he must have looked 10 times or more. After that it didn't phase me as much, he'd seen me (and really looked and seen) so maybe others would and I kind of relaxed a little...

P.S. ooh la la Sandy! :o

• View author's info Posted on Apr 21, 2016 at 01:29 AM

nice nude beach 'eye candy' for us girls haha

Follow - email me when people comment