Being nude with non-nudist friends Friendship Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 28, 2007 at 02:50 PM

I am curious, do any of you hang out nude with your non-nudist friends? If so, how do they react? Many of my friends know I am a nudist but I have never actually been nude in front of them. Is this behavior acceptable? I guess it would depend on the individual people present at the time. Just wondering what your thoughts are on this topic.
  • 11Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 08, 2008 at 01:20 PM

My first ever experience of being naked in public was at the beach with 3 friends who remained dressed.
    It was such a lovely day that we couldn't resist a swim in the sea, but none of us had brought any bathing clothes with us.
    We found a secluded spot on the beach and whilst the others stripped down to their shorts or underwear to go swimming, I threw caution to the wind, and stripped off completely. I remained naked in their presence for the next couple of hours.
    Apart from some initial friendly teasing which lasted about a minute my friends didn't seem to care and we carried on as normal.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 12, 2008 at 10:48 PM

my ex mother-law had a (coming out party) on new year,s eve 07,08!normal bbq until everyone drew their enterance no. & explain what they were coming out for!weird , but very interesting,i just went downstairs-striped off by the pool & yelled that (i loved to be nude)which was great but already ex g/f,& aunties in pool!
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 20, 2008 at 06:58 AM

I have been nude with non-nude friend on several occasions, both at my house and theirs. They don't have a problem with my nudity, nor I with them remaining clothed. If someone tells me to make myself at home, I always say I would be nude if I were home, and they are usually cool with it. Just let the situation dictate.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 24, 2007 at 09:02 AM

i have textile friend's who accept me as i am.they do not treat me any different wether i am dressed or nude.guess they are just used to me now.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 07, 2007 at 11:14 AM

I've never done this. It sound quite enticing, but I'll probably never get the nads to attempt it.
  • View author's info Posted on May 28, 2007 at 10:55 PM

i dont have anynudist friends, and none of them know im a nudist. im afraid of telling them cause im afraid of what the reaction might be.
    the nudest ive been around them is shirt, jeans, no underwear
  • View author's info Posted on May 23, 2007 at 03:21 AM

Nakedlady, you are a very sexy lady, and if you are able to visit south florida sometime I would be more than happy to show you around, including the nearest clothing optional beach, Haulover Beach.
    I am also limited to home and beach nudity, have been nude with non-nudists and never had a problem.
  • View author's info Posted on May 20, 2007 at 02:19 AM

i just wonder if your non-nudist friends think you want to stare at them. i am new to this nudity thing. i sleep in the buff. my wife sometimes sleeps naked.we do not walk naked in front of the children, they dont even know we drop our clothes when they are at grandmas
  • View author's info Posted on May 17, 2007 at 03:44 AM

Why should they be bothered, after all you are a person the same as them, you have you ideas on how you live your life.
    The fact that you are a very attractive lady only makes it better, in their situation I'd be more than happy to see you naked, in reality I'd probably join you.
    Take away the clothes and we are all the same, so what's the fuss, accepted there are those who's mind is closed and live with puritanical ideas, but if they don't like it then they know that it's not in their interest to be there.
    The human body is a wonderful thing, so why hide it's beauty.
  • View author's info Posted on May 16, 2007 at 04:56 AM

Its quite often the case for me to go naked with non-nudist friends.
    It certainly doesnt seem to bother them.
  • View author's info Posted on May 01, 2007 at 04:44 PM

Bob and I have been nude with non-nudist but it needs to be time and place appropriate. The most common situation for us has been day hikes along rivers with friends. We hike past a beyond a ?you may encounter nude bathers? sign and point it out to our friends. When we hit the beach if there are nude people there it is very easy we just strip down. If there are no others there it is a bit different. We lay out on our towels and Bob or I go for a swim dropping our swimsuits before we go in and then walks out bare. We pick up our suits go back to the towels and sun in the buff. Some friends join us some stay covered some go topless we have spend the day naked with friends is swimsuits no big deal.
Follow - email me when people comment