Is Florida Friendless? Friendship Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 28, 2009 at 11:10 AM

My husband and I have been nudists for only 4 years, belong to a local resort as full members and have yet to make any friends! We dont "Swing" or "Share"., but dont care if you do, we just wanted to find someone, singles or couples that would enjoy the same things that we do and having friends...is florida friendless ? Whats a nudist to do to make friends?
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 05, 2010 at 06:14 PM

Hi Guys, i'll be your friend. Sarasota Guy and I'm single.
    I'm like you, looking for just friends. I also have a business that helps people live healthier lives and i'm looking for people who might be interested to looking into a "plan B" that makes a lot of money. I thought it would be fun to introduce it to nudists some day.
    It would also be fun to meet friends for a day at the resort and just talk and hang out ( hum, no pun intended lol)
    Are you close to lake como, tampa area?
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 11, 2009 at 08:23 AM

I wish i could be your friend. Unfortunatly my wife does not agree with my choice of life style. I visit a resort near me when i can and try to find a secluded beach sometimes as well. My visits to the park are not unfriendly, nor does anyone go out of their way either. I guess we choose to interact or not,i usually just read and soak up the rays. i wsih i could find a female friend, just friend, to tan with, help me look for rangers at the beach(: . Where are you writing from?
Follow - email me when people comment