Just looking for pen pals. Friendship Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 16, 2015 at 04:27 PM

I loved being a home nudist. But I have had a hard time telling my boyfriend of two years that I am a nudist at heart... How does one explain nudism to someone who has never hear of such a thing without them just thinking it's just something sexual.

Hopebutterfly

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 10, 2018 at 09:34 AM

3 years later and no update...perhaps the OP chickened out?

I don't think there is a "formula", but at the same time you have to be committed.

- Start sleeping nude.  Every night.

- When you get up in the morning don't automatically reach out to grab something to cover up.  Spend a little time nude before getting dressed.

- Order some nudist paraphernalia.  Books, magazines.  Get yourself "educated" about nudism and the benefits of the life style.

- Be ready to discuss nudism and why you want to explore naked living.

- Keep it non-sexual by creating a separation between simple ordinary nudity and sexual activity.

That's how I got started.  My wife at first didn't get it at all. She thought I was being "weird."  But I persisted and eventually she became ok with my nudity.  Then for a while it was me being naked and home and her being dressed.  That changed progressively as she herself started sleeping nude as well.  And as nudism became more openly discussed she started seeing what I was "getting at."  After she tried being more naked at home with me she eventually got "hooked" and started joining me.  

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Feb 09, 2018 at 11:15 AM

Quoting hopebutterfly:

I loved being a home nudist. But I have had a hard time telling my boyfriend of two years that I am a nudist at heart... How does one explain nudism to someone who has never hear of such a thing without them just thinking it's just something sexual.

Hopebutterfly

Just tell him that you mustn't be ashamed to show her nudity

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Mar 27, 2016 at 07:39 PM

Any progress? Would like to chat but not a full member.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2015 at 03:49 PM

Thanks zippo I'll try that.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 18, 2015 at 02:59 AM

Great way to learn and start is to share. If he has never seen you naked it would be a super big issue.  But if you have been intimate, you might convey to him by wearing a robe and nothing else sometime and broach the subject that this is not a invite to dine on all your delights, but a concious decision to be yourself and part of that self is the open and free selt naked.. he might surprise you unless he has personal hangups about his own nakedness.