1 Looking for Family or Friends in UK Friendship Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 15, 2005 at 03:14 PM

Hello,

I am going to be traveling to the UK this Summer from May 1 to Aug 31 2006 to work as a student. I am looking for a family or just a place to stay while I am there.

If you would like to please get a hold of me
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Sep 19, 2005 at 05:43 PM

Hello,

I am planning on traveling to the UK this summer for work and would like to stay with a nudist family while I am there. I am a very friend, caring, loving, kind, out going, active, athletic person. I am new to the full out nudist lifestyle but have been a secret nudist for a will.

If there are any family, freinds, males, or females in the UK how would not mind putting me up in there houe or know of somewhere I could stay for cheat please mail me. I am willing to pay for my stay ot your house.

thanks

Also if you know of anyone who is a nudist or not and would be welling to put me up. I well pay or work for my stay. I am a very good and clean kid.

I am also great around children of all ages because I have grown up in a big family with still many young children, I also babysit and plan on becoming a teacher. I am a very good teaching person and a good kid all around.
Follow - email me when people comment