anybody from upstate/western NY? Friendship Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 26, 2007 at 04:41 PM

Hi everyone. I am new to this site and to this topic in general.

My wife and I were discussing the idea of visiting a clothing-optional beach for the first time next summer, but the problem is that it appears the only nude beaches in US that I can find online are in CA, FL and one in NJ. NJ is still 6 hours driving from us.

We did find a couple of clubs around our area, but I am not sure we are ready for that. I really don't know what to expect, but from what I've read, if we went to the beach, we could either find a spot around many people, or find a quiter spot if that was more comfortable. Also with the clothing-optional beach, you can keep things on or off or leave any time you want. With club it seems there is some kind of sense of commitment.

Is there anyone else here from western NY? Does anyone know if there are any places on lake Ontario, or one of finger lakes, or somewhere else, where nudity is acceptable? Is there a better place to meet people who might know places?
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 18, 2008 at 03:45 PM

I just read about a place in northeastern VT where there is a nude beach. It's at Lake Willougby and the name of the beach is Southwest Cove. The town wants to put a stop to the clothing optional beach but apparently is is state owned and the state won't do anything to stop it.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 13, 2008 at 05:06 PM

You can go nude on Chautauqua gorge. Lryt me know if you need directions.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 27, 2008 at 03:10 PM

Hi my name is Richard im 37 an just a big teddy bear, I live in the city niagara Falls Ny. I have a lot of love to offer.I am a honest,loyal person. I do not judge people by there their cover but whats in the heart.I love to cuddle. I belive in giving a person a chance no matter what disabilty you might have.I do have trouble with spelling. I am looking for a man who is maybe in to (ssbhm)- super size big handsome male, who love to cook, go for walks ,work out ,go on picnics. I am a Scorpio ,I have been told it is the love sign. I know how to romance someone an when I do I know what to do I like a virety of music,I like to play pool and try to play darts too. I like just about any thing in food except spicy foods.I have to be honest that I do not drive because of my size but also because of my reading problem too. I would like to find a real man.
Follow - email me when people comment