Looking for Young Nudist Gay UK Naturists Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 15, 2005 at 09:16 AM

Hello,

I am planning on going to the UK for work this summer for 4 months and would like to find some Young nudist to hang out with and have fun with. Also if anyone knows where to find nick001 please tell me, he wanted to get people to hang with and I would like to hang with him and others in UK this summer of 2006.

Thanks

Also I am not a gold memember so please mail me . if you would like to meet and hang out this summer of 2006.
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 21, 2006 at 11:39 AM

hi there,
    just saw ur profile. I am an Irish guy in Essex, Uk not far from London
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 19, 2005 at 05:46 PM

Hello,

I am planning on traveling to the UK this summer for work and would like to stay with a nudist family while I am there. I am a very friend, caring, loving, kind, out going, active, athletic person. I am new to the full out nudist lifestyle but have been a secret nudist for a will.

If there are any family, freinds, males, or females in the UK how would not mind putting me up in there houe or know of somewhere I could stay for cheat please mail me. I am willing to pay for my stay ot your house.

thanks

Also if you know of anyone who is a nudist or not and would be welling to put me up. I well pay or work for my stay. I am a very good and clean kid.

I am also great around children of all ages because I have grown up in a big family with still many young children, I also babysit and plan on becoming a teacher. I am a very good teaching person and a good kid all around.
Follow - email me when people comment