Circumcision Health Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 24, 2014 at 09:53 PM

I see watching the pics of naked males that almost all US males are circumcised.

Someone can explain why ?

• 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 09, 2015 at 01:38 PM

I thought it had to do with some kind of bible law? I am cut. But it has always been a dream of mine to pleasure an un-cut man. My mouth waters just thinking about it. Where are you?

• View author's info Posted on Dec 07, 2014 at 09:04 AM

Quoting zippo25:

I'll take a stab at that. Generally, as both a socially accepted remanent of religious values, the circumcision of the male baby stems from medical thought that the circumcised penis is easier to keep clean.  Smegma is a film that can build up around the foreskin--it generally is seen as a cheesy sebaceous material that can actually be harmful to both male and females if left in tact and not cleaned away. 

Science based medicine references it as an act to maintain -- hygiene. "The warm, moist space under the foreskin is a prime breeding ground for bacteria, it can harbor sexually transmitted disease organisms, and it produces a cheese-like, foul-smelling substance called smegma. It is plausible that this could contribute to infections in the man and his partner, and even to cancer."

This day in age the circumcision is debated and 10% of those who were not circumcised as a baby still have to be for medical reasons later in life.  Personally, I would much more prefer that I was cut as a few day old infant than as a 30+ year old man.  But then again, circumcision is an art, and not that many doctors are artists. Hence sometimes there is a perfect coronal head at the end of the penis and other times there is just .8mm less dick after the circumcision has time to grow with your body.

Hi Zippo,

thanks fr comment.

As you were circumcised over 30, can you tell me if it is true that you loose sensitivity on the head of your penis. It can influence your sexsual pleasure ?

ty

rob

• View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2014 at 09:38 PM

I'll take a stab at that. Generally, as both a socially accepted remanent of religious values, the circumcision of the male baby stems from medical thought that the circumcised penis is easier to keep clean.  Smegma is a film that can build up around the foreskin--it generally is seen as a cheesy sebaceous material that can actually be harmful to both male and females if left in tact and not cleaned away. 

Science based medicine references it as an act to maintain -- hygiene. "The warm, moist space under the foreskin is a prime breeding ground for bacteria, it can harbor sexually transmitted disease organisms, and it produces a cheese-like, foul-smelling substance called smegma. It is plausible that this could contribute to infections in the man and his partner, and even to cancer."

This day in age the circumcision is debated and 10% of those who were not circumcised as a baby still have to be for medical reasons later in life.  Personally, I would much more prefer that I was cut as a few day old infant than as a 30+ year old man.  But then again, circumcision is an art, and not that many doctors are artists. Hence sometimes there is a perfect coronal head at the end of the penis and other times there is just .8mm less dick after the circumcision has time to grow with your body.

Follow - email me when people comment