Massage therapy for nudists Health Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 07, 2013 at 08:21 PM

Hello everyone,

I am a massage therapy student in my third and final year in ontario. If anyone is looking for an available nude massage therapist or have any health questions I would be glad to assist.

thanks!

• 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 13, 2013 at 11:40 PM

Hello everyone, I am one that give others massage, and is a Holistic Licensed I give other's nice Massage therapy in Toronto Canada Ontario.

If anyone is looking for an available Massage giver please look me up !

I'm ok with my clients being nude with out draping as a lot of nudist's like to be well having a massage, and

That I'm ok to be told, what you like to have me to be nude as well as you, as the massage is given to you, as a therapist i find that some clients like me to be nude along with them but most of the time its a no, no, to do as a therapist, if you are ok with out side of a spa, if you do have in a spa just don't tell the spa if I do get nude with you, please don't tell the spa other workers !

With in a work place but at a privet home or apt,

I can be free, to do but please don't let them here/from you by you saying/telling about it/me, with you

Well the massage is given to you if you like, me be nude, and get a hold of me if you have any health questions,

I would be glad to assist.

thanks!

• View author's info Posted on Oct 03, 2013 at 09:15 PM

Maybe some day but for now I'm stuck in Ottawa :p

• View author's info Posted on Oct 01, 2013 at 11:22 AM

If only you were in California.......

Follow - email me when people comment