Back Yard Nudity Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 25, 2008 at 06:17 PM

I try and spend alot of time when the weather is warm in my back yard naked, but as many years as I'v done this I still wonder if anyone is looking at me through the fence. Does anyone else think the same thing?
  • 28Comments

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Apr 17, 2012 at 06:12 PM

I USED TO SUN BATHE IN THE NUDE IN MY BACK YARD ALL THE TIME. MOST OF THE NEIGHBORS WERE ALREADY TOLD I DID THIS AND WERE COOL WITH IT. I WAS CAUGHT ONE TIME BY THE NEIGHBOR'S WIFE AND DAMNED IF I DIDN'T SEE HER THE NEXT DAY DOING THE HANDS SO FAR APART GESTURE WHICH WAS VERY FLATTERING TO ME IF SHE WAS REFERING TO MY PENIS. ALL TOLD THERE MUST HAVE BEEN AT LEAST 4 WOMEN THAT SAW ME AND NO COMPLAINTS FROM ANY OF THEM.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 31, 2012 at 06:13 PM

I love my backyard, and love being naked out there. Nothing better then getting some rays in the yard naked.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 23, 2012 at 01:32 AM

Summer before last, after sleeping naked, I'd just stay naked for the rest of the day, until I had to leave the house. I would garden, mow lawn (wearing shoes, does that count?), prune trees and pick fruit, and sometimes just lay out in the sun and get an overall tan.

I've got a six foot plus fence around the back yard. After dark, I'll sometimes go to the trash cans (out front) naked as well.

Although some neighbors might see into the back yard, for the twenty years we've been here, I'd never seen anyone looking over our fences. Don't expect they'll start now!
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 28, 2011 at 05:15 PM

Backyard has no fence, neither does the front yard. Front orchard can be seen from the road, so can part of another. But if someone is on the other 40 or so acres and gets offended, well, they weren't invited...

You would need a helicopter to see our pond unless you are trespassing. Same for the pool, behind the other house (across the driveway).
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 25, 2011 at 04:42 PM

yup, it was planned that way,
    of course i could be seen standing there, but when i'm on that sunlounger behind me, i'm too close to the shed for the houses behind to see and too close to the fence for the house next door to see...
    not as i really care anyway!!!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 23, 2011 at 11:42 AM

It sounds like you've found a bit of heaven in your own back yard

• View author's info Posted on Jul 20, 2011 at 02:55 PM

couldn't care less, its my garden...where i sunbathe nude can't be seen accidentally, so if someone makes the effort to look they've only got themselves to blame..
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 15, 2011 at 11:27 PM

I know my neighbor watches, even when I try and be careful. She enjoys it....she must because she has never complained.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 07:46 AM

yes same here always in garden nude if they want to lok they can
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 07, 2010 at 03:42 AM

I am always out in the back yard in the nude or almost bare naked.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 24, 2010 at 08:13 AM

My Yard isnt very private but I have an area that is secluded that I use for nude suntanning. I wish I had a more private yard so i could relax out the back.
  • View author's info Recommended Posted on Aug 31, 2010 at 12:13 AM

Hi,

I am still trying to make my back yard more privte. I have a fence. It is old and falling apart. I like to be nude outside when it is warm.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 19, 2010 at 01:34 PM

Even though I can't just walk around the yard naked, these days I find myself pushing the envelope further every now and then.

I started earlier this year by sometimes walking into my garage (one of two doors open) in a thong to get something. Some nights my GF & I will go to our neighborhood pool when nobody is there and wear our thongs. Sometimes I'll walk out in the backyard at night in just a thong.

Lately I've been going a bit further. A few nights ago, my GF & I were at the pool again and swam naked. We even got out and walked around the pool deck naked. We didn't even get dressed to go home - my GF wrapped a towel around herself. I didn't even put my towel around me until we left the pool area. Then once we got in the car, I took the towel off again.

Today I was out mowing the yard and doing the edging, trimming, etc. By the time I was done, I was a sweaty mess & my clothes were soaked. I went in the garage (again, one of two doors open) and took off all of my clothes before going in the house. I've been nude all day since then, and even walked out into my garage in the nude to get something. It'll only be a matter of time until I go naked in my backyard one of these nights.

If I could walk around in my yard completely nude on a hot day like this, I'd definitely do it! Would be great to work on a full tan while doing the yardwork!

UPDATE: No sooner than I posted on this topic, that I actually took that next step! My GF & I were sitting around naked last night, and I had to go outside to put the cover back on the grill (I went outseide in shorts earlier). It was late in the evening and sort of dark, so I just went ahead and walked out to my backyard naked! I put the cover on the grill, then came back & told my GF to come outside - so she got up and joined me outside! We spent the next 10 minutes or so walking around the yard totally naked and it felt great! She really enjoyed it too and suggested that we spend some nights out on the back patio in the nude! Our backyard is fenced, and the next door neighbors are always in bed early, so there's not much risk of us being caught.

So now I'm trying to figure out what's next for me to do. Walking outside naked during the day is not an option - we don't have that much privacy!
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 13, 2010 at 09:52 PM

when me and my girlfriend were naked in her house, i said the curtains were opened,she insisted anybody looking in would have enough integrity to look the other way.is she right???
    i know when i walk the dog,and i see into peoples houses, i like to get ideas for decorating,but i never see anybody naked
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 13, 2010 at 09:46 PM

when me and my girlfriend were naked in her house, i said the curtains were opened,she insisted anybody looking in would have enough integrity to look the other way.is she right???
    i know when i walk the dog,and i see into peoples houses, i like to get ideas for decorating,but i never see anybody naked
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 15, 2010 at 08:25 PM

for some reason i can not add comment5s what the hell
    i guess i dont need to on this site

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 13, 2010 at 07:36 AM

Why worry about it? As long as the yard is not open to view by casual passerbys, it seems you are doing your part. If the neighbors didn't complain then it shouldn't be a problem. I used the backyard naked for 16 years. The city here outlaws backyard nudity or even nudity viewable from a window. That means I would have known if there was a complaint made.

Just relax with it and enjoy your backyard.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 08, 2010 at 06:55 PM

i have a "security fence" that is only 6ft. tall at my neighbor to my left when i walk out the back door. i am always looking to see if he or any of his family are in their back yard. and this is what pisses me off, i have to constantly look and see if they are in their back yard. i just want to go to a place where i don't have to "be on the look-out" so i can have one day of FREEDOM
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 04, 2010 at 05:37 AM

I am nude all the time in my fenced back yard, if someone looks thru the cracks, I would consider them peeping toms. I don't worry about them looking, what I do in my yard is my business as long as I stay within the law.
Follow - email me when people comment