Important Question for all Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 26, 2008 at 06:12 AM

OMG! What is up with this site???? I added our email and IM address to the "about me" section of our profile and the site management edited it out! ???? I'm hoping this is just an error as I can't believe that someone would intentionally do this. Anyone else have a problem like this?

Thanks

C&L
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 17, 2008 at 09:34 PM

yep as a matter-of-fact I HAVE. both when i did pay to be a gold member as well as being a non-gold member.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 03, 2008 at 10:35 AM

Quoting nakedinnj:

OMG! What is up with this site???? I added our email and IM address to the "about me" section of our profile and the site management edited it out! ???? I'm hoping this is just an error as I can't believe that someone would intentionally do this. Anyone else have a problem like this?

Thanks

C&L

Cmon now.....no one else has had contact info edited out of their profile? Since this has happened, I have heard from other sources that this seems to be an issue on this site. If that indeed is the case, then I don't see any chance of us paying to use this site. I can understand editing posts or information that is offensive, but to actually prevent people from being able to socialize on what is suppose to be a "social" site for nudists??????

C&L
Follow - email me when people comment