Isn't there anyone here in california to get together with Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 24, 2006 at 11:07 AM

When I see the blogs and the forum everyone is out of state I'm looking for Nudists in Orange county or at least close enough to get together with I'm sure I'm not the only one and this is probably not the only topic written on the subject

JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Premium Posted on Jan 05, 2012 at 08:01 PM

IF NUDE RECREATION WEREN'T COST PROHIBITIVE AND SINGLE MEN WEREN'T TREATED LIKE PARIAHS PERHAPS MORE OF US WOULD COME OUT OF THE CLOSET AND MAKE SOCIAL NUDITY THE NORM.AS IT IS THE ELITIST WHO CAN AFFORD PRIVATE CLUBS WON'T PUT UP A FIGHT TO USE PUBLICLY FUNDED RECREATION AREAS ON WHICH WE ALL PAY TAXES WHILE ONLY THE CLOTHED GET TO PUT THEM TO USE AS THEY WOULD LIKE.IN SHORT,WE'RE PAYING FOR SOMETHING THAT WE'RE NOT GETTING.WITH NOT ENOUGH CLOUT TO PUSH THE ISSUE THIS ENTAILS WE SIT AT HOME DOING OUR NUDE LIFESTYLE BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.WE ALL NEED TO PRESSURE THE POWERS THAT BE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND ALLOW US TO USE AREAS WE HAVE FUNDED WITH OUR TAX DOLLARS TO RECREATE AS WE SEE FIT.JUST CALL ME ANDY ROONEY THE SECOND ON THIS ONE AS THIS SITUATION PISSES ME OFF BIG TIME.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 26, 2006 at 08:40 PM

same problem here --- socal must have a myriad of nudists but where are they?
Follow - email me when people comment