Need nude friend Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 27, 2012 at 06:21 AM

...contact me from this site.... this time I have no means of transportation so can not go to nude beach or resorts. Im looking for a lady to meet me and then maybe be willing to go to Hidden River Resort near McClenny Florida or one of the other resort/ beaches in the north Florida area. I moved here in Lake City two months after Newt Fiveashe closed his Chin a pin ranch nudist park one road west of where I now live. If you knew Newt Fiveashe, he died in 2007 atthe age of 83.
      I ask for a lady to contact me if she is in the area of Lake City as I know a lot of resorts only allow single males on a one on one basis with the number of single females at the resort. I understand this is to discourage single males from coming onto a married woman and causing trouble with her spouse. Im not looking to do this nor to make improper actions to the person who may be willing to acompany me to a "Quota Resort"
    If interested you can e-...contact me from this site.... me directly ...contact me from this site.... ...contact me from this site.......contact me from this site....
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Jul 31, 2012 at 05:37 PM

Hi seeking female nudists for meets to local nudist sites manchester or cheshire area.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment