Nude Massage in UK Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 13, 2007 at 10:11 AM

My partner and I are very keen on nude massage, particularly receiving, only problem is there does not appear to be many opportunities for such in the southwest of the UK. We have tried looking in various nudist magazines and to date have only been successful once, with a very nice guy in Devon. We would like to enjoy a massage session with a couple if possible.
    We are a mature couple who enjoy being nude on as many occassions as possible either in summer or winter, obviously indoors in winter, although we have been known to brave the cold to enjoy being nude. If there are any couples, or singles who could offer this service please get back to us. Alternatively, if anyone knows where we can visit to get a nude massage please let us know.
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 16, 2007 at 01:25 PM

Wife and I have had nude couple massages - we both loved them - the feel of three sets of hands on your body is great
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2007 at 08:10 AM

Hi Bather

I might be of interest in your quest for massage. I have advertised in the past as loving to give a sensual massage to a lady, though this is strictly amateur, I have no qualifications unless you count enthusiasm! I am based in Devon but unable to accommodate. Would love to set up with you both on one of our lovely beaches for a massage session if you dare.
    Regards
    Teazer

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment