Why is it that people don't reply to winks/emails Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 06, 2011 at 03:00 AM

Hi all,

I am just wondering why people do not reply to winks or emails.

I have winked/emailed a few people that seem to be ones that we could have some things in common.

Very few return the wink/email.

Surely it is polite to say "I'm interested" Or "I'm not interested".

I have taken the time to state I have interests in you, why not reply?

Peter

• 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 26, 2013 at 03:39 PM

I have always responded to winks and e-mail's even if that person is not who I'm looking for. If they're going to take the time to send you a message then it's only good manners to respond to them.
  • View author's info Posted on May 19, 2012 at 05:10 PM

Out of 10 I got one back that said no thanks.
    People are sorted by when have they have been in the web site. I saw one of my e-mail go from over a month ago to within 3 day and so my e-mail got her to come back in but she was not the one who said no thanks.
    I put information in e-mail not my profile. Is this something I should not do?
    Keep coming in and you remain on the top of the list.
    I think women just wait for e-mails
    Nudism is community not sex! Do all of us understand this? Do women think this is all sex?
    They are looking for younger guys; do they want dates and not nudism?
  • View author's info Recommended Posted on Feb 05, 2012 at 05:26 PM

Hi,

That happens to me too. I send out e-mails and winks. I do not get many e-mails and winks back. It happends to me too.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 21, 2011 at 06:45 PM

I have put myself out there with photos and a full profile to prove that I'm a true nudist.  I only respond to those who have done the same.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 07, 2011 at 05:38 AM

You're not alone--most women tend not to want to say "thanks but no thanks" for fear of hurting one's feelings.  Also most women are probably overwhelmed with tons of emails and winks from guys and it's hard for them to go though and figure out which one to respond.

So it's more like a lottery on those kind of dating services (not just this, but most other dating services as well).  So you just have to be patient and just keep sending out emails/winks to women you find interesting.

Note that I'm only speaking of the hetrosexual match-up.  I don't know how it works on the gay side.

Best of luck!

Follow - email me when people comment