Women Only Party - Illinois Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 17, 2009 at 03:51 PM

I am having a party in June-'09 to help women understand the joy and freedom of nudism/naturism from a woman's point of view.

This is for women who may want to learn more about the lifestyle. Would be perfect for the reluctant wife or girlfriend of a nudist male.

If you know of a woman who is interested have her contact me. If this one is a success, I will be encouraged to repeat. Sorry guys - women only ;-)
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Jun 12, 2009 at 10:35 PM

Quoting tanzen:

I am having a party in June-'09 to help women understand the joy and freedom of nudism/naturism from a woman's point of view.

This is for women who may want to learn more about the lifestyle. Would be perfect for the reluctant wife or girlfriend of a nudist male.

If you know of a woman who is interested have her contact me. If this one is a success, I will be encouraged to repeat. Sorry guys - women only ;-)

We had the party yesterday, June 11. One other longtime nudist friend joined me. We found it to be very comfortable to share information about the nudist lifestyle with women who are interested. I was not surprised to find that many are quite confused about the nudist social community. I will continue to be available to any women who might have questions.
Follow - email me when people comment