my match,gender pic is female Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 25, 2005 at 05:35 AM

i cant understand why men are still veiwing my profile. my gender pic as always is woman.they odviously only see my picture and dont read my profile!learn to read and get your hands out of your pants!!!
  • 21Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 26, 2008 at 01:30 AM

I don't see what there is to be concerned about, so long as people are only viewing you.

Like most people here the majority of people that view my profile are Men.
    Whilst this is not what I am looking for, I understand that it's perfectly natural for people to look, so I don't let it bother me. I'd be more upset to find that no one was viewing my profile.

If someone is that concerned about people looking at them then maybe the nudist/naturist lifestyle is not for them. After all if you were at a nudist beach or club would you cover up each time there was a man in the vicinity?
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 08, 2007 at 10:18 AM

You are right Mikeel. I check new names among those online, regardless of what they are searching, BUT only among women and couples. As I am not looking for men, I don?t check them. I do it to get an impression of naturists around the world, not necessarily to get in touch with them. As I am new to this I like to know the opinions and views of more experienced naturists.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 01, 2006 at 11:44 AM

I have been upset several times when guys seem to view my profile but I don't remember any guys flirting. I just got tired of having to delete them off the list.
    I have written a suggestion for the program to allow blocking by preference.
    But Now I wonder!!!
    If you check, go to see who is on line, and see a new name, then click on their profile, doesn't that register a view (?)and has nothing to do with flirting?????
    Well I have to decide to stay. I need to renew my membership this week??
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 30, 2006 at 07:05 PM

I have my profile on here and am new to all this. decide if we are interested in being part of this nude site. Please don't think because I'm logged in and I visit your profile that it is me and me only. Thanks for understanding
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 01, 2006 at 10:48 PM

I agree, what is the big deal, if a profile gets viewed by male or female. I would be more concerned about getting a inappropriate invite, from the same sex in a email. Of course, I am looking for female friends.. Now, if I was to get a wink that said.. I would like to be your friend.. I would be thrilled. Now on the other hand, if they wanted more then that.. then I PASS. I'm a STRAIGHT woman, not into women in a romantic way.. So please respect my wishes and do NOT contact me. Thanks!

That goes for Swingers too. I have been getting hit on by one particular couple in Northern California. I keep telling them.. I am NOT interested. Yet, they keep trying to convince me to be interested.. Isn't that considered HARASSMENT?

Have a Happy Nude Day.. Leah
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 01, 2006 at 09:49 AM

Just out of interest how do you guys who are so concerned about another guy looking at u naked cope when u are naked on a public beach? I agree with the comment by sparkyjohn, this is a public site and therefore u should never be surprised or angered by who may view your posted pictures.
    Yours Happy nude and hanging for all to see
    PS I am a nudist why would I be wearing PANTS!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 29, 2006 at 04:26 AM

Believe me guys when you get to my age you get flattered if anybody views your profile ... lol, however ... you have chosen to be on a public site so dont get up tight if you are viewed by men as well as women. If you get winks or mails .. instead of getting mad just be polite and send a * No thanks * and remember " Be nude and happy with it "
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 04, 2006 at 08:11 PM

Ditto. Look at my profile, fine. Send me a wink or email stating you're looking for a gay guy, NO, please?
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 02, 2005 at 10:36 AM

I will agree with Jeff. I look a t profiles... women are my preference. Guys look a t my profile maybe because my name is Lynn or they are gay and interested? I am not homophobic like some guys. It doesn't bother me, I could be flattered. I just don't go that way. In fact I usually hang down the right side. THIS THING DOESN'T LIKE 'a' & 't' together?

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 02, 2005 at 05:05 AM

Being a gay guy myself. I look to see all the pics male or female. I like to read what people put in their profile. I dont understand that the big deal is about anyone looking to your profile. If you were out and about and someone smiles towards you do you get up set with that? If anyone looks all you have to do is delete it after its listed that someone did.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 30, 2005 at 11:59 PM

like most of you i am looking for a lady but i am also looking for friends i will chat with almost anyone and if i was ofended by some types of people looking a
    t my profile i would remove it
    after all you have posted your profile in a public place
    like most of you i am looking for a lady but i am also looking for friends i will chat with almost anyone and if i was ofended by some types of people looking a
    t my profile i would remove it
    after all you have posted your profile in a public place
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 29, 2005 at 04:29 PM

I agree with you penny. if you are gay you should feel comfortable in able to say so on this site. and not say that they are straight.
    I agree with you penny. if you are gay you should feel comfortable in able to say so on this site. and not say that they are straight.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 27, 2005 at 03:57 AM

hiyaz We look too, but you'll have to admit the gays are here to find men also a profile is a public thing the winks, and e-mails i will agree with they shouldn't send to you if the profile states that you are not gay.
    Penny
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 26, 2005 at 03:27 PM

Hi Logan,

Have the same problem like you. I¿m seeking for a woman and majority are men who look my pics but don¿t read my profile.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 03, 2005 at 11:38 PM

I am having the same problem here as well !!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 31, 2005 at 02:28 PM

Yes, I have the same problem. I made it clear whom I am interested in. I still get local gays wanting to hookup. I change my profile. I will try this again and readd my pic. I am not gay or Bi
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2005 at 03:10 PM

I agree w/everyone here. Way too many gay guys and no responses from anyone.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2005 at 02:39 AM

Yeh, besides all the men viewing my profile, I don't think this site is for real. I sent out lots of messages, but heard back from no one. Even though my profile doesn't have a photo, you would think one woman would reply, saying no thanks, or something. Guess I wasted away some money, by becoming a gold member.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 19, 2005 at 11:41 AM

I don't see what you're worried about, you are on a "connection" site and members of the site are viewing your profile. I honestly don't care if men view my profile, as long as some women ALSO view it as well from time to time. The simple solution to men viewing it, is to remove it completely, and that is just going too far!
Follow - email me when people comment