AM I considered a nudist? nude friends and more Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 13, 2006 at 05:22 PM

Over the last two years, I have had the opportunity to frequent a couple of different Clothing Optional Beaches. The feeling of being on the beach naked is awesome and I try to make arrangements so that I can get there more these days. Where I live, we do not have any Clothing Optional beaches so I have to travel about 250 miles. I do not walk around th house nude and since I don't know anyone on these beaches, it makes it easier for me to shed my clothes. Am I considered to be a nudist?
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 14, 2008 at 06:36 AM

I wake up early, and this morning was no differant at 03:30am. I could not wait to enjoy the cool breeze on my naked body out in my yard. I have a 6' high fence even in my front yard and enjoy this when I can. We do not have any clothing optional places here in Montana, unless you find yourself getting away from it all deep into the woods. Sometimes this is time restraining and just can't fit that in.

I would say that yes, you are a nudist.

I myself have not joined a club or even been able to enjoy a nude beach but still consider myself a nudist. I do plan the beaches the next trip over to Hawaii where there are some that the local law turns a blind eye to on the Big Island.

I enjoy it, but my wife is not or will not even think about it, and it is really to bad she will not share that with me.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 29, 2006 at 10:08 PM

Well said beachy2000. That is my definition of nudist. Being has nothing to do with sex. It about being comforatble with yourself naked. Now are is sex still natural? Yes but nudity isn't neccessarily sexual just... naked. I had to ask myself if I was a nudist or just wanted to see naked women I answered it by get looking at some "soft core". I got answer then and I was happy. I am a nudisy where nudity isn't sexual just nude. :)
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 26, 2006 at 07:33 PM

My friend of course your a nudist. You went without clothes at a nudist beach that was a big step, many people have'nt even gotten that far. I have walked in the woods from the cottage nude and fished nude and water skied nude. I enjoy walking around my beautiful aparment in the nude, I am single and only my faboulous Tabby cat to share my nudity here with. LOL...I have been to nude bbq's with friends. My friend enjoy your body and celebrate it with others. As for perverts and sickos out there YES they will always be amongst us. It's up to us to associate with kindred nudist spirits and filter out the weirdos
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 26, 2006 at 07:45 AM

Would enjoy trying to meet each other. Do you have any suggestions how we could arrange this?

Take care

Dantheman
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 02, 2006 at 05:12 PM

If it's any consolation,I too have only been to a couple of nude beaches/resorts.But I have also hiked some trails and occassionally go around the house nude.All because I enjoy the sensation and freedom of being clothes free.So,yes,I consider you and myself nudist.I came to this site to find and meet other nudist for get togethers and conversation,so far nothing that resulted in a freindship.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 17, 2006 at 06:55 AM

You definately have that nudist in you. You just need to set him free. Certainly there are more nudist locations closer than 250 miles.

Could be you're like me and really like the beach. I drive close to 3 hours (one way) to get out to Provincetown just to catch some sun for the day. These gas prices are going to kill my tan!
Follow - email me when people comment