MEN OVER 60 nude friends and more Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 11:08 AM

Not all men are created equal. I am ammased at the people that think if a man is over 60, he is going down hill. REMEMBER ABRAHAM in the Bible? Some of us older men get better as we age not like the sissy young generation that is coming up now. I have 4 sons from mid 20s to late 30s in age and I raised all of them to respect women, treat the woman as a lady and above all BE A MAN. I am around young folks all the time and see many sissy young men even in their 30s and 40s. If that is what women want now days, I say woo be to you.There are still some of us men who are MEN. We may not be the best looking but we know how to make a woman feel like a queen. Your thoughts please.
  • 12Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 10, 2010 at 12:53 AM

I'm 52 dose that count
    I see people in the gym over 60 in numbers but younger then me in body and spirit
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 11, 2010 at 08:36 PM

I'n 64 and I feel like I'm still in my 40's... I want to keep my body for as long as I can.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Mar 22, 2010 at 11:47 PM

I am in my mid 30's and I agree... Its a number. I would be just as happy hanging out nude with someone over 60 as I would be with someone 18
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 30, 2010 at 06:43 PM

Yes 60 is only a number. I'm 62 and last girlfriend was 43, don't think I'll ever find another one as pretty and nice as she was. Wish I hadn't been so dumb and lost her. But most younger women don't usually want to be with older guys. I found one that was few and far between, bet I'll not find another one.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 23, 2010 at 11:15 PM

At 77 I am still active and healthy, I am constantly being eyed up and recieving a lovely smile from young ladies, which raises my spirit, I think its that being raised. I am very open minded, musically in addition to clasics I love metal, rock and even some garage and go to gigs whenever I can.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 05, 2010 at 07:42 PM

Having taught in an elementary school for 35 years and having been around young kids keep my whole career has kept me in a youthful frame of mind. I'm well over 60 and still very active. I have many young friends. This past August I won a Silver medal in racquetball in the National Senior Games at Stanford Univerity in CA. Last year I won medals in racquetball and pickleball tournaments in California, Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, New York, Florida and Utah. Locally, I often compete against much younger players. Age is just a number....... have a positive outlook on life, think young, eat right, stay active and you will be forever young.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 04, 2010 at 07:00 AM

yes!..age is just a number...I am 62 and still enjoy the things i did when i was 25..i realize i am not 25 anymore but my personality is one of youth and excitement yet..i dont act like a teen-ager but do enjoy being around young people and living life to the fullest...i dont need drugs or alcohol to have fun as life provides all that...my youngest daughter of 18 says she enjoys being around me more than the young men she know as i am more fun and dont have the hang-ups of the younger guys she lives with me and we go nude around the house all the time and she has her nudist friends come over and we party ....
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 15, 2009 at 05:24 AM

Age doesnt matter...its a just a number...
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 16, 2009 at 09:03 PM

When I forst visited a little nudist resort in upstate NY, they also had a couples only policy, but they allowed me to visit for that day. They watched me for a while to make sure I wasn't perving anyone.
    The welcomed me back from that day on. They said they were considering changing their policy because of dwindling membership.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 05, 2009 at 07:43 PM

Age is a "state of mind" not a number of years. At 72 I am an avid power boater, sun worshiper, and nudest at least 4 days a week out on my boat. Several friends would like to visit near by Nudest camps, but most have a strict couples only policy. I am always looking for friends with like interest to join me out on my boat on Lake St. Clair out of Algonac, Michigan.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 05, 2009 at 04:22 PM

Hell, inside, I'm still a 20 year old Marine on liberty, but with more knowledge, patience and judgement....and, sometimes, just sometimes, might require a little patience and "nurturing", but its all good, the job still get's done! LOL.

And, I've got the scars to prove I've beena round the campus a bit.¿ However, I eat right, exercise, and stay involved, so, I usually come across at least ten years younger than my real age.¿ Also have a tendency to hang with younger people....I don't mind listening to the golden oldies from time to time, but Maroon Five ain't shabby.

However, I do find it discouraging how much people require segmentation of demographics...I understand late teen and early twenties having that attitude, hell their brain stems haven't yet connected to their higher cognitive functions, but by the time you're 25 or 30, you ought to have enough snap to put that crsp behind you...eeeeeeh, you got winkles, and gray hair, I can't relate.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 02, 2009 at 02:43 PM

I couldnt agree with you more, 60 is only a number
Follow - email me when people comment