Nudist beach Wellington Breaker Bay nude friends and more Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 01, 2015 at 01:11 PM

I am in Wellington and have been looking to go to Breaker Bay, where I believe there is a naturist beach.

The problem is I an an older male, and have not been naked in public before, except when I was a teen and used to sneak out of the house at night and run around it naked. I often walk around naked while at home alone.

I am a bit concerned that if I go on my own that I may be looked on as a dirty old man.

Should I find a like minded person to go with, or should I just go and to heck with what people think.

• 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 23, 2015 at 12:28 PM

Hi I have visited Breaker Bay a number of times over the past 30 years, and find it enjoyable as long as its not a southerly blowing. If you check my profile you will see that I am an older male and I would probably go there a lot more if I had someone to go with, as I enjoy the freedom of getting an all over tan.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2015 at 03:04 AM

Just go and to heck with what others think. If you cant get someone to go with you, then this is the only choice.Perhaps then, you will meet other folks who will go with you on return trips or meet you there in the future.

Follow - email me when people comment