caught getting the paper! nude friends and more Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 09, 2010 at 08:18 AM

This morning, as every morning, I walked out to the end of my driveway to get my morning paper. It was just getting light out and I was naked as usual. After picking up the paper and unwrapping it, I stood glancing at the headlines. Then I heard a females voice saying, "Nice tan Paul!". My heart stopped. I looked to my left where the road ends and there are woods and saw my neighbor from 2 doors away walking her dog. She walked over and gave me a good look and a nod of approval. She again commented about my all over tan and the fact that I am totally shaved. We stood and talked for a few minutes before I asked if she was ok with this and she said sure, "No complaints here. I watch you sunbathing and doing yard work in your backyard all the time. I'm glad I finally got to see you up close and hope this isn't the last time!" I stood and watched as she walked home and then turned and went back into my house.
    Well, that could have been a problem but thankfully...
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Apr 27, 2010 at 11:09 AM

I almost had this happen to me by a male neighbor a while back save that he didn't look up from the beam of his flashlight as he went out to his truck and back. I'd guess that sooner or later I'll run into the paper person but we'll burn that bridge when it happens.
Follow - email me when people comment