haulover beach miami nude friends and more Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 10, 2011 at 08:07 PM

I used to live in Miami a few years back.  I am going back there to visit family in the early weeks of April.  I have never gone to a nudist beach before but have always wanted to go. I have looked at web sites  and they warn of gawkers.  I am not a prude but really dont want to be gawked at alone.  Would anybody want to join me to show me the ropes or just hang out? 

P.S.  To avoid any confusion I should mention that I am not gay and I am not interested in going to that side of the beach.

P.S., P.S.  Ive noticed that a lot of males have put nude pictures of themselves, Should I keep the clothes on or should I strip down to increase interest in my page

• 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 21, 2011 at 09:23 PM

I am coming to Miama and hope to be at Haulover on Thursday the 24th hope to meet some. Look for the "white guy". It's still winter here
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 15, 2011 at 03:37 PM

thanks for the suggestion happyblueeyes. If I cant find anyone to go with I will definitely do that.  But I would still like to meet up with people

• View author's info Posted on Mar 13, 2011 at 07:21 AM

Haulover Beach is awesome! You won't regret it if you go. I'd suggest that if you're a little shy - just wear some shorts and find a place on the sand. Then, after you look around a bit and realize that you have nothing to be afraid of...just calmly remove your pants, lie back and relish in the freedom you have just discovered. Have fun and don't forget the sun screen!!
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 12, 2011 at 02:37 PM

Hi Newby, I have been to haulover 3 or 4 times always as a single straight male on my own, and I had a great time every time! There is usually enough of a crowd that no one is gawked at. The gay males did not bother me or anyone that I saw. my only complaint is the beach volleyball crowd was more competitive then I had hoped, but I was happy that they still let me play. I think everyone should go at least once. Do as you please with your profile pics, but nude guys are a dime a dozen here.
Follow - email me when people comment