Newbie Nudist Ready To Take The Plunge Romance Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 22, 2005 at 05:04 AM

I have always wanted to walk totally free in the arms of Mother Nature's breezes. I've still not found the persons or places where I could enjoy this freedom without the hassle of being harassed in some way. Am presently in a relationship of a sort, but not sure my partner can go the distance with me. If all goes well, maybe someone here can help me find this dream come true. I'm average in build, but working on toning up. Mirror41
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 30, 2008 at 05:38 PM

Mirror41,
    I've been to nudist club in Reidsville, NC and found the folks there to be very open to potential new members. I remember when I first went nude.I was apprehensive at first, but I didn't need to be. I was accepted warmly and really got to know some nice people. I have moved to another part of NC and would like to be able to help you find a place where you can be safe from being hassled and be able to be nude in peace. If you're interested in talking, just e-mail me. I hope you'll contact me. I don't live that far away. I'm in a neighboring town. I don't have a photo posted yet, but I'll post one soon.

Christiannudist
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 17, 2006 at 08:58 AM

There is nothing better than to be out in nature....except to be out in nature and being nude.

I enjoy visiting nudist campgrounds where there are trails through the woods to venture into...just wish winter would be a lot shorter up here....

I'm thinking of taking another trip to Florida for a couple of months....would love the company if you are interested...I have the motor home.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 17, 2006 at 07:57 AM

Mirror, I know there is a naturist group in Raleigh area (Triangle Area Naturists, or TAN. Clever.) Also, at least one very friendly, welcoming resort not far from Wilmington or Myrtle Beach. Finally, we (wife and I) frequent a beautiful, deserted beach where we can be nude and totally free from crowds or harrassment. It's a 15-minute boat ride from Wilmington or Wrightsville Beach. If interested, drop me an email and I can give you more details.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 23, 2005 at 05:54 AM

Mirror,

There are some places in the Raleigh area where you can go to relax nude and not be hastled. Most AANR clubs are safe and if anyone bothers you then there are many people who will help. There is also a fairly new place near Sanford which is not too far from Raleigh. If you need more specific information, then feel free to message me and I will give you a list of places where you can be free without hastle. All the best.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 22, 2005 at 09:07 PM

I'm not from your area,but I've heard there's a lot of good places for you.You have a computer to look up AANR websites.My advice to you is to look them up and explore your possibilities.
Follow - email me when people comment