Romance Romance Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 01, 2005 at 12:32 PM

• 43Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 20, 2009 at 01:32 PM

Hi nature girl romance is a nice word like you say but i only seem to find romance in the lyrics of a song and i have plenty to sing but a lot more to give. If only people would act out the lyrics of a song what a beautiful world it would be. Have i told you lately that i love you?(van Morrison) answer!everyday! if any naked ladies fancy a duet drop me a line and know more.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 10, 2009 at 12:19 PM

Sure like romance Naturegirl..
    Personally, I find that when you are with someone who floats your boat, we all tend to be more accomodating, and I have no problem opening doors.. drawing a warm bath and drying someone off with a soft towel.. little things are just part of what makes a moment more than just a feeling of "oh gawd not again.. " lol

Sometime when I meet the right Blonde, Redhead, Brunette, you get the picture.. :-) with the time being right they will find that romance definitely is alive in this guy...
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 18, 2009 at 11:03 AM

Quoting naturegirl49:

Romance is a nice word... Thats a nice topic to get going, any romantics left out there... ? Romance is nice, Romance is sexy, sensual, most people forget about that important word, relationships need romance, I think that keeps things going... It could be cheap or it could be expensive. But u have the option. Most woman are emotional, get the message. I know this is a nudist forum but Romance is nice.

Am enthralled by ALL of emotions generated within the heart by bonafide romance. For this guy, itimacy is NOT an act, it is a delightful process.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2009 at 11:53 AM

Everyone deserves Romance in their lives. It's a shame most people only look at the surface and not what's inside a person.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 02, 2009 at 10:54 AM

Hopelessly smitten here & addicted to the depth of involvement. Currently involved for 6-yrs with woman who appears to shun such overtures. Brass tacks she is. Drives me crazy!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 17, 2009 at 11:55 PM

Gday Blonde Heat,
    How can you talk about being passionate and having wild free sex with that poor dead animal nailed to the wall over your bed...........oooooohhhhhhhh
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2008 at 10:09 PM

For some reason it looks like this thread has died away, so, I'm going to try to revive it. I think most people are striving for love, but find it elusive for a lack of understanding. Romance is doing something to make that special someone feel special. It's doing the unexpected at the most appropiate times. However, romance is different for each person. I think the key is always keeping your eyes and ears open for something that will accomplish that. Just my thoughts. Maybe we should give examples of how we attempted at being romantic. That might open the discussion up again.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 08, 2008 at 11:12 AM

romance seems to be out of my reach

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 25, 2008 at 10:18 AM

you are a very hot lady.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 20, 2006 at 01:44 AM

well the lady is a teacher of english and i have been mailing her for about four months now,and she asked what type of hobby is nudism :)
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 19, 2006 at 08:49 AM

hi nature girl ,well i am going all the way to russia for a lady .and i send her poems and cards i have sent flowers but that is very expensive. till i meet her,but the hardest thing will be to get her to become nudist.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 18, 2006 at 05:49 AM

It seems like such a lonely hearts club here at times. So many people (mostly guys) are searching for something that seems to be so lacking in today's world. So many people (men and women) are confused today about real love, romance, affection, caring, and stability that forms the basis of a fulfilling relationship as opposed to empty, meaningless sex. We seem to have a society today full of lonely, single people who are all searching for 'something' and yet that 'something' eludes so many. People use the proper words such as they want 'love', 'kindness', 'caring' but do people really understand what those words mean or really want these things? For example, why do so many women get boob jobs and then proudly show them off as if that is all that they have to offer in a relationship? Why do people place all emphasis in appearances that may deceive and yet be so hollow and empty inside? We live in a world today that is so well off materialistically and yet we live in a world that seems so shallow, superficial, and self centered at times. Do people really understand what a real relationship involves or do we all have a media created image of what a perfect, painless, and problem free relationship is and strive to find that when it fact it is nothing more then media manufactured illusion?
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 17, 2006 at 09:00 AM

Hey naturegirl I agree with you and have to say that we are not all gone and that romance is alive......hmmmmm we just have to find the darn thing and thats the trick. I think if two people are in love then romance finds them.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2005 at 12:02 PM

It is sad that so many people equate romance and sex.

Of course, a physical relationship is important. But, romance is something different. Romance has to do with the heart and caring for another person. So many people just don't get it...
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2005 at 05:22 AM

Even though i am only 19, i consider my self a romantic. I was waiting for one special girl, i had known her for 4 yrs or so. She broke up with her last bf because she wasn't treated with love. They had been single for about 3 weeks. I made my planned move, arranged for a friend to clear out his restaurant for the last hour of business. I blind folded her and drove her to the restaurant. We had a great evening, of food, dancing and kissing. After that we went for a long walk down by the local beach where i asked her to go out with me. But after all that she declined, then told me she had a new bf. That tipped me over the edge, but i haven't spoken to her since. And i'm moving on now, still looking for somebody special.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 01, 2005 at 05:48 AM

I was married for 30 years to a wonderful man. We were friends first then the romance came and then the love sex is the bonus. A relationship is a two way street with give and take. Women love to feel special and the rest falls into place. I am a one man woman and I don't jump into bed with any one. Guys do the little things for a woman and you will get the big things in return. I am new to this life style and enjoy it very much.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 29, 2005 at 07:59 PM

Romance is wonderful IF you had it to share with that 1 special person...prob is I just lost my one special person and she passed away unfortunately :(
    Romance is wonderful IF you had it to share with that 1 special person...prob is I just lost my one special person and she passed away unfortunately :(

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 27, 2005 at 11:42 PM

We're romantic as well. We'd love to meet you blonde_heat.
    We're romantic as well. We'd love to meet you
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 21, 2005 at 11:56 AM

what can i say.... maybe you all think I'm too young to know what romance is... but whatever... to me romance is knowing what the other person wants and doing it without being asked... taking your partners hand while crossing the street... opening a door for them, or making a special dinner for two... just having a connection with the other person... romance means so many different things to every seperate person... what makes it romantic is to discover and do those things for the other person...
Follow - email me when people comment